Current time: 29/03/2024, 06:54 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
(03/02/2017 15:11)Dentonian Wrote:  I would ask what the registrations of 10828/30/1 are, but they might get changed once they've decided what should match up.

Well, at the moment they are SM66 VAU, VAX and VBA.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(03/02/2017 16:21)wirralbus Wrote:  I understand what your trying to say , but historical liveries mean nothing at all if they are operated in the wrong area though.

Don't agree in this case. A Ribble liveried bus in the North West is fine in my view

(03/02/2017 16:43)rod_259 Wrote:  Couldn't disagree more. The variety of liveries in cities and towns outside London I makes it interesting. Just hope we don't return to a sea of boring corporation type liveries. The old Ribble one was one of the best in pre-nationali bus days.

I didn't say that. I was disagreeing with Wirralbus saying it was laughable the Ribble liveried bus has been operated on the Wirral

(03/02/2017 18:12)Quackdave Wrote:  Well, at the moment they are SM66 VAU, VAX and VBA.

I'd imagine the registrations will stay the same and the fleet numbers will be changed to match the correct registration
Find all posts by this user
Quite a few Gold buses on the 2 Chester-Liverpool today, rather than the deckers.

My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/31135444@N02/
(03/02/2017 22:33)MTL0201 Wrote:  Quite a few Gold buses on the 2 Chester-Liverpool today, rather than the deckers.

I think it's pretty much back to normal now I think Chester still use the d/d on their share of the 2 they still use doubles on the X8

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
Rock Ferry do seem to be going backto gold on the 2,whereas Chester had new deckers on their duties .There doesn't seem to be many Cambridge one's left now,one was on X8 today
(04/02/2017 00:48)bus401 Wrote:  Rock Ferry do seem to be going backto gold on the 2,whereas Chester had new deckers on their duties .There doesn't seem to be many Cambridge one's left now,one was on X8 today

I was on the X8 yesterday, the one i was on was the Cambridge Silver P&R, there was 2 Cambridge Greens & a couple of standard livery deckers on the X8.

My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/31135444@N02/
As anyone any idea of the fleet number of the ADL dart in service at rock ferry as noticed it out today on a 38 to croft retail park.
(03/02/2017 18:20)Y474 KNF Wrote:  I didn't say that. I was disagreeing with Wirralbus saying it was laughable the Ribble liveried bus has been operated on the Wirral

I am sorry, but I am with Wirralbus on this one. Rock Ferry depot was an Crosville depot NOT a Ribble one!

This is not the only time were Stagecoach as got things wrong!, they use to have a CMS Cumberland livery bus running out of Kendal depot, which was never an CMS Cumberland depot, but a Ribble depot
(04/02/2017 17:17)WhiteVanMan Wrote:  I am sorry, but I am with Wirralbus on this one. Rock Ferry depot was an Crosville depot NOT a Ribble one!

This is not the only time were Stagecoach as got things wrong!, they use to have a CMS Cumberland livery bus running out of Kendal depot, which was never an CMS Cumberland depot, but a Ribble depot

My argument is this - would you rather a Ribble liveried Trident or a Stagecoach liveried Dart on the 471/472?

I know what the passengers would prefer
The point of the Ribble livered ALX400 is that it is here for schools, being used for public service when other buses are unavailable.

It doesn't matter what heritage livery the bus is in, millennial school children won't recognise it anyway.

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)