Current time: 26/04/2024, 10:45 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
(22/01/2017 14:55)CKC 312L Wrote:  This is also a route which could be used via Wealstone Lane
But I would have thought that at some point Cheshire West and Chester would be consulted as they are meant to be part of the Quality Partnership
Also the current 2 service serves the Countess of Chester so I would have though that if the 1 is diverted it would serve the Countess of Chester to compensate for the loss of the 2 but at this point anything is pure speculation as no one outside of the Stagecoach route planners know what if the changes to the routes are going to be or even if there are going to be no changes at all

Its a case of having to wait and see, from a previous post it was mentioned that these could of been rumours made up by drivers, they may not come to fruition at all

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
There is no partnership on the chesters now as arriva pulled off the chesters so it would be upto stagecoach if they want to change the route.
18440/1/2 18378 and 17839 all in Gillmoss this morning. Got left there after being used on the football buses
19054 is on the 2 today

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27779 on blacon pointers. It has Chester advertising but no x8 branding. GM posters too like the sefton review poster.
(26/01/2017 11:58)iMarkeh Wrote:  27779 on blacon pointers. It has Chester advertising but no x8 branding. GM posters too like the sefton review poster.

From what I heard they won't be re branded either

Apparently Chester is due new buses to replace the Wright Eclipse on Blacons as they are 09 plate and the Blacon Pointer agreement (apparently) states buses should be no more than 5 years old.

My assumption:
X8 Enviro300s will move to Blacons
X8 will get new E400MMCs
(26/01/2017 14:54)iMarkeh Wrote:  Apparently Chester is due new buses to replace the Wright Eclipse on Blacons as they are 09 plate and the Blacon Pointer agreement (apparently) states buses should be no more than 5 years old.

My assumption:
X8 will get new E400MMCs

Let's hope so. Stagecoach could do quite well with the X8 given some "self-advertising" on route-branded double deckers. Certainly, the advertising on the Cambridge P&R vehicles being used around here at the moment hasn't gone unnoticed by the public (albeit a little misplaced with queries about P&R buses).
(26/01/2017 14:54)iMarkeh Wrote:  Apparently Chester is due new buses to replace the Wright Eclipse on Blacons as they are 09 plate and the Blacon Pointer agreement (apparently) states buses should be no more than 5 years old.

My assumption:
X8 will get new E400MMCs

The X8 buses are coming up to 5 years old as well tho (61/12 plates) so wouldn't the Blacons get new buses as well?

My assumption:
X8 will get new E400MMCs

I personally don't see the X8 going double deck ATM, I would say that if they are going to invest in new vehicles then it's more likely to be 11.8m Enviro200 MMCs and more for the blacon pointers, I can see newer 300s being displaced from gilmoss

User(s) browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)