Current time: 24/04/2024, 16:10 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
(14/01/2017 18:06)326VFM Wrote:  I ask did anyone see if 10807 and 10810 still there at Rock Feer depot this evening or gone to Gillmoss or straight to Cambridge, about 4ish I've spotted one of mmc Stagecoach liveries heading to Chester Depot, couldn't see fleet number. Could be swapped Cambridge P&R. Hope this helps us.

None visible in Rock Ferry this afternoon.....

HTH

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
On the X8 today, 27778 replaced 10805 at Chester on the 11:45 Chester - Liverpool. I also saw 26062 on the X2 to Runcorn - is this usual ?
10807/8/9/10 all in Gillmoss
(14/01/2017 22:44)Bevan Price Wrote:  On the X8 today, 27778 replaced 10805 at Chester on the 11:45 Chester - Liverpool. I also saw 26062 on the X2 to Runcorn - is this usual ?

26062 is one of the usual suspects on the X2 these days.
(14/01/2017 16:46)wirralbus Wrote:  The 1 is hamstrung by the bridge at Bache.

Use of a double decker use on the 1 should not be tolerated even though there is a double decker diversionary route.

What was this about???
There are 2 or 3 duties on 2s on a saturday only that change to a 1 and are diverting via The frog and the double deck divertion up to Flag Lane no deckers can or will turn towars Bache Station
(14/01/2017 14:29)wirralbus Wrote:  Are the 1 , 2 , 471/2 and X8 any busier than previous.

I drive the 1/2 & 471/2 and tbh they seem exactly the same as normal a few extra on the 2 because of the double deckers but not many...the morning X8 we do (0753 from Liverpool) from what I hear has been normal loading
(15/01/2017 08:32)E208 WBG Wrote:  What was this about???
There are 2 or 3 duties on 2s on a saturday only that change to a 1 and are diverting via The frog and the double deck divertion up to Flag Lane no deckers can or will turn towars Bache Station

im surprised the traffic commissioner allows a diversion on the service 1 , it goes against what the traffic commissioner is trying to do get operators to run a reliable service.

I thought a diversion was only allowed by the traffic commissioner in an emergency , how can a double decker bus on a route suitable for single deckers only be classed as an emergency.

How can a service be reliable if the service has to divert off route , passengers at the bus stops involved dont know where the bus is and to them its a dropped (Cancelled) service and they would be very willing to complain in these days of Twitter.
(15/01/2017 08:32)E208 WBG Wrote:  What was this about???

Do you or anyone else know which duties these are, i.e. the most likely times and places to catch a decker on the 1?
Just asking so I can try and catch one some time over the next few weekends while the opportunity is still here!
(Though I also hope that the 2 and X8 will be converted to deckers more permanently in time).
(15/01/2017 09:32)Valandil Wrote:  Do you or anyone else know which duties these are, i.e. the most likely times and places to catch a decker on the 1?
Just asking so I can try and catch one some time over the next few weekends while the opportunity is still here!
(Though I also hope that the 2 and X8 will be converted to deckers more permanently in time).

Tbh the 2 does not need deckers most of the time it carries fresh air

The buses that run from a 2 to a 1 on saturday get swapped at Rock Ferry on route to Liverpool (or should do)

I know yesterday a gold ran one of them boards but the other was still a decker..the reason for the gold is we dont have enough MMCs now 10796 has moved to Chester Depot
(15/01/2017 09:52)E208 WBG Wrote:  Tbh the 2 does not need deckers most of the time it carries fresh air

The buses that run from a 2 to a 1 on saturday get swapped at Rock Ferry on route to Liverpool (or should do)

I know yesterday a gold ran one of them boards but the other was still a decker..the reason for the gold is we dont have enough MMCs now 10796 has moved to Chester Depot

That's interesting -- I didn't knows vehicle were sometimes swapped there mid-journey.
Bet it gets a few complaints from passengers when they have to get off.

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)