Current time: 19/04/2024, 21:39 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
(11/01/2017 16:22)gka472l Wrote:  is there a good time to catch these 'out on the road'?? Did get a shot of 10809 in the yard at Gillmoss earlier (with what I'm assuming is 10808 further behind). Am having a full day out tomorrow so keen to catch these out in service if I can! Ta in advance!

As far as i know, they just sit on Exchange Street until required. (Evening peak time, not sure about morning)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(12/01/2017 05:16)PO59 MXJ Wrote:  As far as i know, they just sit on Exchange Street until required. (Evening peak time, not sure about morning)

Cheers for that, I shall try that later then! much appreciated!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
(12/01/2017 07:44)gka472l Wrote:  Cheers for that, I shall try that later then! much appreciated!

I saw at least six of them parked up on the full length Moorfields on Tuesday afternoon where the car parking bays were situated before they were removed.
To Barry, (GKA472L) I ask you that I wondering for 10808 and 10809 will be out first thing tomorrow morning, where both will be starting into rail replacement? I want to be catching both for photos. Hope this help me!! Thanks.
(12/01/2017 17:05)326VFM Wrote:  To Barry, (GKA472L) I ask you that I wondering for 10808 and 10809 will be out first thing tomorrow morning, where both will be starting into rail replacement? I want to be catching both for photos. Hope this help me!! Thanks.

They were at Birkenhead North this morning, and headed away about 0920ish (presumably back to Gillmoss?)

HTH

(12/01/2017 17:07)gka472l Wrote:  They were at Birkenhead North this morning, and headed away about 0920ish (presumably back to Gillmoss?)

HTH

Thanks for informed me. But not sure about tomorrow morning?? I will going to Liverpool dropping my daughter off at college, if I have spare time go to Birkenhead north if possibly.
At least some of the P&R vehicles have legal lettering for both Cambus and Stagecoach M&SL
27780 was back on the X8 today (12 January). Passenger loadings in late morning seemed pretty light - even a Solo would have been more than enough for some trips....
10796 in Bebington 13/01/17

Rare one today I had the pleasure of driving 10796 on School Service 609 this morning as it was the only spare bus
Orange Cambridge MMC in the yard at Rock Ferry this afternoon.....unable to ID as I was driving and there was another bus in front.

HTH

User(s) browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)