Current time: 21/06/2024, 05:37 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Club Class Travel (I'm a Little Gem)
RE: Club Class Travel (I'm a Little Gem)
Anybody from Middleton know the location of their depot? There are currently only two pictures of their buses, the large building in the background looks familiar, im assuming it is a pub...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/94572590@N0...otostream/
looks like one of the JW Lees pubs near their brewery, could this be the third bus company based in Middleton Junction? Considering that Club Class Travel is registered to an address in Alkrington which is a stones throw away from Middleton Junction, I have a feeling I may be right, but obviously id like some input.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
No idea, they found room for Shudehill somehow. :P

Don't recognise the area, but Middleton is an ideal place for a bus depot to be honest.

Has anyone spotted their buses on the road yet? I expect they will be lightly filled at the moment.
(15/07/2013 21:18)jimbo Wrote:  Apparently according to TFGM this service started running today! - though im sure their website and VOSA registration said the 17th...
tfgm Wrote:61
Serving: Higher Blackley - Manchester
Effective Date: 15/07/2013
Notes:
Please note that this service starts from 15 July 2013, not 17 July as shown on the leaflet.​

According to their Facebook page the service starts on the 17th not the 15th, altgough seems a bit odd to start a new bus service on a Wednesday lol
Lets just say that the depot/yard Club Class are using for their vehicles is a secure location and isn't in Middleton area
Wow unexpected, obvs this may be private atm, but well hopefully if they grow we will find out, seems odd to have it away from their registered office
(16/07/2013 09:17)jimbo Wrote:  Wow unexpected, obvs this may be private atm, but well hopefully if they grow we will find out, seems odd to have it away from their registered office

UNIT 1 HEYWOOD, DOCTOR FOLD FARM, DOCTOR FOLD LANE, HEYWOOD, OL10 2QE
Ah i know that, bit of a weird location considering but heck im guessing it is cheap rent which you cant argue with at all... May cruise past one day this week
Their service is running today, free of charge, with a dinner break for an hour, im assuming this means only one bus running too, we shall see :-)
http://i.imgur.com/Oeq8nl9.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/h9dOEKK.jpg

Just seen one in service in Harpurhey, sorry about quality, taken through the window of 17 im on...
So is this A Circular Service with the fixed dests that look really bad surly VOSA will have something to say about the dests?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)