Current time: 29/05/2024, 02:33 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
Seeing as we were all shepherded around Chorlton Street / Bloom Street / Sackville Street we were all fairly delayed for a short time - it was just buses bumper to bumper crawling around this little square block.... the service I was driving ended up leaving about 15 minutes down! Was cleared around 10.45 though.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
360 BLU Now rockin' stagecoach swirls!
(08/10/2012 07:24)YSV-205 Wrote:  Olympian 16799 was operating a 142 this morning. Northbound going through Didsbury at 0735.

And still they keep returning........Olympian 16797 was operating a 143 this afternoon. Northbound going through Withington Village at 5.15pm
Spotted 16799 yesterday afternoon passing Chadderton Town Hall on a School Service at about 15:25 then spotted it again about 15:50 passing Royal Oldham Hospital on a School Service along with another Magicbus Olympian, so it was back at Middleton Depot by the afternoon
I was in Partington last night and saw a Stagecoach Enviro200 pass on Manchester Road about 8.00 pm. Sadly I couldnt identify the bus or know whether it was in service or not. Does anyone know why it would be in that area? It was passed by a E400H , again due to the distance I didnt identify either. Can you help?
1> The Enviro 200 you would have seen would have been Stockport Depot's evening working on 247 service as they operate the service now Mon-Sat evenings on tender

2> The Enviro 400H would have been one of Hyde Road's operating on 255 Partington-Manchester service, Hyde Road use these on quite a number of services in the evening as they are tagged onto 197/219 boards, there should also be Enviro 400H's out on 15 and 250 as well
19048 (MX56 FRR), 19049 (MX56 FRU), & 19053 (MX56 FSC) have been seen heading south on the M1, near Northampton.
Ticket changes will take place on ex-Bluebird services from next Sunday (26 May).

Bluebird's Bluesaver Day (£2.50) and Super 7 weekly (£9) tickets will only be valid on services 80, 112 and 113, while the Highflyer monthly ticket and Child Bluesaver day ticket will be withdrawn completely. Single fares on ex-Bluebird services will remain unchanged.

http://www.stagecoachbus.com/bluebirdfares.aspx
Apologies if this has already been on before.

Did the two guys who were racing to see who could go on all the 192 hybrids complete their challenge yet? If so who won & how quickly did they manage it?
(21/05/2013 15:04)YSV-205 Wrote:  Apologies if this has already been on before.

Did the two guys who were racing to see who could go on all the 192 hybrids complete their challenge yet? If so who won & how quickly did they manage it?

I believe I have been on all the 192 hybrids now, I'm not sure about my opponent but I would like to call it a draw (:

User(s) browsing this thread: 42 Guest(s)