Current time: 10/05/2024, 15:16 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
(01/07/2018 17:39)508143 Wrote:  The thing I find annoying is that the heaters are now apparently controlled or turned on & off from within the engine bay which as an ex bus driver myself but not for arriva I find it ridiculous that drivers can no longer control the heaters.

They have a control in the cab for the blowers for the windscreen if it gets misted up and/or a fan in the cab to keep them cool, granted for safety in terms of the blower for the windscreen and driver comfort with the fan in the cab.

However, in my opinion they really need to start and listen to passengers points, comments and/or complaints.

Excessive saloon heat at this time of the year is not something unique to Birkenhead depot but I do agree that the Streetlites - with very few opening windows - are particularly uncomfortable as are some Pulsars. The top deck of the B5 hybrids (also Wright products) are also often unbearable. For some reason, Arriva seems to think that advertising free WiFi and USB ports will entice motorists to leave their air-conditioned cars at home for these sweat boxes.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot - Barney - 01/07/2018 18:54

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)