Current time: 05/05/2024, 07:04 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

St Helens Area Bus Network Changes - April 2023
St Helens Area Bus Network Changes - April 2023
I know this has been discussed in the Hattons thread but as this involves all operators in the area, I felt it warranted a separate thread. Credit to mr t for alerting us to the Merseytravel update.

Changes are here:

https://www.merseytravel.gov.uk/customer...4wLjAuMA..

In a response to one question, I think the evening and Sunday 39 will follow the present 39A from St Helens to Parr Stocks Road, then the present 39 route. The 29 from the information given appears to serve Jackson Street, then round to Marshalls Cross Road to serve the Hospital, I'm presuming then past Sherdley Park to Clock Face Road, I'd be surprised if it serves the Four Acres estate given that already has the 17, 32/32A. Other highlights include the extension of the 152 to Southport (merging with the 315) - this will be popular in the summer, hopefully vehicles with higher capacity than at present will be used and evening journeys introduced on the 329 - are these commercial or is there some funding involved. That will be interesting to see how busy that gets as the route hasn't had an evening service for the just over 20 years.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
St Helens Area Bus Network Changes - April 2023 - St Helens Rider - 11/03/2023 14:00

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)