Current time: 03/05/2024, 10:22 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Express Airport Transfers (Europe) Ltd and The Skiers Lodge Ltd t/a Easybus
RE: Express Airport Transfers (Europe) Ltd and The Skiers Lodge Ltd t/a Easybus
(17/07/2018 09:11)motormayhem1 Wrote:  Ive been heard a few things into how but thats not for me to say over a public forum unfortunately .
As there new depot been registered and active now or is it still awaiting confirmation?
Oh, it appears it hasn't been approved by the TC yet. Their OCs are Chirk Truck Stop and Ennerdale Road Shrewsbury. Aren't you meant to have an OC in every area where you run a registered bus service? The services are registered in Wales yet no OCs.... They must have put in for an OC just it hasn't been approved yet.

(17/07/2018 09:13)Depotosw Wrote:  They started off well in Shrewsbury but when the 436 was having trips dropped left, right and centre it became a problem. I have spoken to a few passengers on the 436 in the months after Arriva took it back on and some of the comments on dropped services, getting stranded in Bridgnorth and not knowing if the bus was going to turn up summed it up, they were happy Arriva were back, they had confidence and the biggest advantage was the livemap, it gave them confidence if the service was running late. I understand a large number of SCAT College Students were regularly getting stranded in Shrewsbury which got Shropshire Council to review the situation.

The Harlescott services operated fine for a number of weeks (except the Sunday work that barely operated) and then was dropped nearly two months before been deregistered with the TC.

Observations with the 2 which I see most days, they do seem to be running well on that service and are certainly taking the passengers out of Oswestry when on time. Cannot comment on the Wrexham end of the services.
It is clear that the TC isn't hearing of all these events. Sundays you can probably get away with but dropping a service 2 months before legally deregistering it. The route clearly had regular passengers and got the word round that way rather than going through the council etc. Surely something like this can't go unnoticed by the council.

(17/07/2018 09:20)LJ51 DDA Wrote:  Wrexham end is dead honestly, i dont see how they can even be in profit to be honest!
That probably has something to do with their timings. They cut so much time off, they are times a few minutes behind Arriva. Then like I said, they are off different stands at Wrexham so combined, they have set it up to fail on the Wrexham end.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Express Airport Transfers (Europe) Ltd and The Skiers Lodge Ltd t/a Easybus - iMarkeh - 18/07/2018 02:59

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)