Current time: 27/09/2024, 13:30 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Manchester Community Transport
RE: Manchester Community Transport
(26/06/2015 10:36)Mayneway Wrote:  It will be interesting to see if you get a better response than I did, although as an 'insider' you probably will.

Obviously we have spoken offline regarding MCT recently but one thing that annoys me is when you report something serious to TFGM like early running or drivers completly missing a terminus/busy bus stop and all you get in reply is 'we will pass this on to the operator concerned for them to deal with directly'. Now I've never recieved any kind of response from MCT nor I'm lead to believe have people who have complained directly to MCT.
Why don't TFGM investigate these complaints or at the very least insist that the company concerned reply within 48?? Hours.

I too am not a huge fan of mct, however to give them credit, the one time I have complained to them (via tfgm) about something, they did reply. Admittedly they probably had to as it was a bad breach on a tendered service. Tfgm were not cc'd in their reply mind, so for all I know they might have replied back to tfgm saying something different to what they told me......
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)