Current time: 21/09/2024, 10:40 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

VOSA Bus Registration Search
RE: VOSA Bus Registration Search
(18/02/2015 10:19)Dentonian Wrote:  Surprise, surprise; A click on the link comes up "Page not found". But surely, the principle is for TfL contracts where changes involve a large number of buses and maybe 50-100 drivers, and contracts change hands with 6 or more months notice.
And as I think has been touched on, what happens if the driver(s) transferring would not reach the standards required for employment by the company they are transferring to, or even, had been previously dismissed by their prospective "new" employer?

That's what I was thinking. Don't forget a lot of drivers who work for small independents such as Stotts are ex First/Stagecoach drivers who for whatever reason don't want to work for big corporate companies or sadly have been sacked. For example I've noticed a number of JPT drivers working for MCT. Presumably they left or didn't make the grade when Stagecoach took over so I can see operators actually being put off bidding for tenders if they came with a unruley driver lol.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: VOSA Bus Registration Search - Damien - 17/06/2012, 00:36

User(s) browsing this thread: 86 Guest(s)