Current time: 24/06/2024, 12:42 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

The X-ANC/HJA/OBN Dennis Darts
RE: The X-ANC/HJA/OBN Dennis Darts
(24/10/2014 14:14)Shaun821 Wrote:  With about a good 100 single deck X reg vehicles in the fleet, will there be any brand new single deck replacements? If so what are they most likely to be? Arriva in this region dont seem keen on Enviro200s, although i have read on the Wrexham thread that they are due some soon.

Reading the 'Fleet News' section of 'Buses' magazine shows that the standard single decker being supplied to Arriva depots across the country seems to be the Wright Streetlite in its many forms, with a few Enviro200s as well.

Realistically, Arriva need to find a vehicle that will stand up to intensive service as well as the Volvo/Endurances did. Some of Southport's 2010 Pulsars have 530,000+ kilometres on the clock already and are in need of serious attention. I can't see them lasting as long as the Endurances, or even the Marshall Darts!

I'm puzzled as to why Arriva don't seem to favour a Scania chassis as the ones I drove at Stagecoach (albeit double deckers) felt like good quality vehicles.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The X-ANC/HJA/OBN Dennis Darts - DEM777Y - 26/10/2014 07:59

User(s) browsing this thread: 18 Guest(s)