Current time: 19/09/2024, 06:22 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Cheshire East Bus Service Improvement Plan
RE: Cheshire East Bus Service Improvement Plan
I thought the High Peak and D&G combined ticket was a commercial offering. Pre-COVID the D&G 'Network Return' was valid on High Peak services in the Macclesfield area only and now D&G weekly tickets are valid on the 130 route 7 days a week, even though the Sunday services are operated by High Peak. The poster at Macc bus station on the £20 Macclesfield D&G/High Peak poster is in D&G colours and I don't think it mentions ANSA or Cheshire East. (I hope it's being removed now the cheaper ticket is launching on Monday but it was there last Saturday).

I agree there needs to be a day ticket option. Catching a 14 into Macc bus station and then a 88/130 out to the hospital could end up costing £8 for a single journey (4 x £2 singles).

Ideally there should also be a Macclesfield town ticket and a wider Macclesfield area ticket - maybe even including journeys going as far out as Handforth, Knutsford and Buxton.

Same with Crewe. One Crewe town ticket and a wider area option including other towns in South Cheshire.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheshire East Bus Service Improvement Plan - knutstransport - 31/08/2024 10:31

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)