Current time: 02/06/2024, 06:08 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Upcoming service changes in Merseyside
RE: Upcoming service changes in Merseyside
I'll never vote Labour and I can't stand Rotheram, but insulting the intelligence of voters who vote for a party you don't like, or suggesting they should have their voting rights removed, isn't helpful or mature. You'll never hear me disagreeing Merseytravel is a badly run organisation which couldn't find its backside with both hands, but let's be honest, it isn't going to be any better if the Tories had control of the local councils and/or the Metro Mayor's office. The only way Merseytravel and the bus provision in the LCR would improve is if people who have worked in the industry, and actually know how it works, end up in positions within Merseytravel which can make a difference. I don't see that happening any time soon, because there's zero incentive for experienced people to move up a level into roles within an LTA. Simply put, I'm afraid we're stuck with mediocrity regardless of our elected officials' political persuasions until someone is put in charge of Merseytravel who has the ability and competence to give it the top-down reorganisation it desperately needs.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Upcoming service changes in Merseyside - CUL 73V - 22/12/2023 00:36

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)