Current time: 17/05/2024, 15:01 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva Buses Wales - Rhyl Depot
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Rhyl Depot
(18/03/2016 20:52)DK09 GXY Wrote:  The 44xx Gemini's are normally on the 11s, with the occasional Enviro400 or Pulsar, and the 46xx Enviro400s are at Chester for the 10s, although one was on the 4 the other day.

Thank you, I thought the 46xx enviros were also at Rhyl
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
3990 driving through Bootle this afternoon. Could of been Rhyl bound?
(21/01/2016 10:34)Depotosw Wrote:  Posted on VOSA today. I assume to cater for the main season at Presthaven Sands for holiday makers alighting from the train at Prestatyn?

PG0007245/438 - ARRIVA CYMRU LTD T/A ARRIVA BUSES WALES, 73 ORMSKIRK ROAD, LIVERPOOL, L9 5AE

•Registration Accepted
•Starting Point: Prestatyn Bus Station
•Finish Point: Presthaven Sands
•Via:
•Service Number: 2
•Service Type: Normal Stopping
•Effective Date: 24-MAR-2016
•Other Details: New Service

CX61 CDY is on this run today, would I be correct to assume open toppers are gonna run it eventually?
2157 on the 35 today loan or transfer?
(25/03/2016 09:51)DK09 GXY Wrote:  CX61 CDY is on this run today, would I be correct to assume open toppers are gonna run it eventually?

Usually its only the service from Talacre to Towyn that sees open toppers isn't it .

Im sure this is just seasonal normal bus service from Presthaven Sands that saves the holidaymakers a decent walk to Gronant Crossroads for a bus.
Just passed CN65 DHF on the 35, seems that it's been transferred from Llandudno.
(13/04/2016 17:10)DK09 GXY Wrote:  Just passed CN65 DHF on the 35, seems that it's been transferred from Llandudno.

Today is the 4th day out of the last 5 it has done the 35 (was on Rhyl depot ramp on Sunday so may be here for a under floor clean), 2152 is over at Llandudno covering
(13/04/2016 17:23)C209 GTU Wrote:  Today is the 4th day out of the last 5 it has done the 35 (was on Rhyl depot ramp on Sunday so may be here for a under floor clean), 2152 is over at Llandudno covering

Correction I should have said 4th day out of the last 6. It has had a change today and has been doing the 83 Rhyl town service
(14/04/2016 18:20)C209 GTU Wrote:  Correction I should have said 4th day out of the last 6. It has had a change today and has been doing the 83 Rhyl town service

Pretty sure I saw 2152 in Rhyl today on the 83 so I guess 2157 has returned to Llandudno, 2650 on the 36A today, must say it vibrates terribly when idling.
For those planning to use the 11 it has to take a detour around Welsh Road, the A494 and Hawarden Business Park due to roadworks in Queensferry

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)