Current time: 17/05/2024, 18:57 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
Fair enough in relation to the vehicles but if you are referring to my username that is because it was the suggestion that came up for a username as the registration process would not allow the correct use of the name.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
There's a streetlite out on the 492 today

Follow me on flickr
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Being brave with the new vehicles now I guess. Lets see how long it takes before a window gets put out.
(01/10/2015 12:49)Myllenium2453 Wrote:  Being brave with the new vehicles now I guess. Lets see how long it takes before a window gets put out.

Probably more chance of the window falling out on its own accord with the roads through Beechwood & Noctorum.

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
The new vehicles definitely need extra windows that can open though. I have been on 2 of them since they were delivered and the ventilation is diabolical.
(01/10/2015 14:23)Myllenium2453 Wrote:  The new vehicles definitely need extra windows that can open though. I have been on 2 of them since they were delivered and the ventilation is diabolical.

Cant agree more, I got one on its first day in service and had to get of as the Heat was making me feel sick

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Optare Solo 669 on the 423 this evening.

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
4172 is back at Laird street on 413/4 after being reported at St.Helens.4510 on 410/1 and also a hybrid on 413/4. A right mixed bag on 492/5 a cadet (2432) a streetlite (3001) a solo (669) a pulsar (3134) talk about pick and mix.Also 2424 0n 418/9,the last 2 cadets still going strong.
2424 was on 410s the other day too! Wonder how much longer these have lef?

I am no longer active on this forum.
(01/10/2015 14:29)T42 PVM Wrote:  Cant agree more, I got one on its first day in service and had to get of as the Heat was making me feel sick

I commented on this issue even before the SreetLites entered service. This was an obvious design flaw no doubt made by somebody who would never actually ride on one of these vehicles. It's interesting that Wrights also build London's New Routemaster and, after three years of constant complaints from the travelling public, it has only now agreed to retrofit the whole fleet with opening windows. Apparently, there is a maximum temperature for the transportation of livestock but not for people in the UK. Go figure.

User(s) browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)