Current time: 02/05/2024, 14:00 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva Buses Wales - Bangor Depot
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Bangor Depot
From VOSA:

PG0007245/352 - ARRIVA CYMRU LTD T/A ARRIVA BUSES WALES, 73 ORMSKIRK ROAD, LIVERPOOL, L9 5AE
Variation Accepted by SN: Operating between Llandudno and Prestatyn given service number 13 effective from 24-May-2015. To amend Route and Timetable.

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
And more from VOSA:

PG0007245/363 - ARRIVA CYMRU LTD T/A ARRIVA BUSES WALES, 73 ORMSKIRK ROAD, LIVERPOOL, L9 5AE
Variation Accepted by SN: Operating between Bangor and Llandudno given service number X5 effective from 31-May-2015. To amend Route and Timetable.

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Dont think there has been any mention of this but YJ04BKF (0002) has now also left the fleet and has been sold to Stantons of Stoke.

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
Find all posts by this user
833 having a few gear box problems, so wondering if this bus will eb the end now... been such a brilliant bus for bangor over the years
2636 has now arrived in bangor
Whilst in the Porthmadog / Pwllheli area today on a general day out noted the allocation of two Cadets working off the Pwllheli outstation. 2640 CX07 CSV on the S97 (saw on returning positional run back to Pwllheli) and on the 3 was 2670 CX06 BGU.

I assume Cadets are now the norm here? Last visit late last summer there was a Pulsar in use on the 3 but assume since the 13 Llandudno - Prestatyn get these now the Cadets are the standard choice?

Regards
Chris
Think you might mean 2570, 2670 is a pulsar.
(26/04/2015 21:57)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Think you might mean 2570, 2670 is a pulsar.

Woops quite right, 2570 CX06 BGU and 2640 CX07 CSV, teach me to post when tired!

Regards
Chris
Can anyone tell me if some.of the pulsar ones in Bangor are departing for the exchange of enviros from wythensawe is going ahead??
833 back on the road just sounding very rough

Soon all Solo's will be allocated to Bangor for locals to Beaumaris and Bethesda & Hopefully Maes G once all cadets have been refurb 2631,32,35,36,37,40. Soon as selected solo's have had internal refurb. We will see the cadets been refurbed... Unless sapphire somes to one of the Anglesey routes Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)