Current time: 21/05/2024, 11:48 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Operators based in North East Wales
RE: Operators based in North East Wales
Pats Coaches, Southsea

The recently arrived Scania / Irizar 6 ex City Circle YT15AVE has been re-registered to PC15CAM

George Edwards, Bryneglwys

Photo of the recently arrived tri-axle Tourismo - HERE

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
The address and a link is www.Ronsbusesandcoaches.com
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
D Jones and Son, Acrefair

The Versa that arrived last October still in Gold and Black livery has been re-registered from AJ08BUS to GX08YGF - photo -

Pats Coaches. Southsea

The Scania K114EB4 / Berkhof which was in 'Just Go' livery has left the fleet. It was re-registered from 405UPJ to its orginal number of BT06LCT on leaving

The Leger liveried Volvo B9R / Plaxton Panther 2 previously DK11FVA is the new bearer of 405UPJ

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
D Jones & Son have also acquired Optare M950 Solo YJ61JHA.

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
From VOSA

PG0007227/1 - STEPHEN ANDREW LEE T/A TOWNLYNX, UNIT 72, GREENFIELD BUSINESS PARK 2, BAGILLT ROAD, GREENFIELD, HOLYWELL, CH8 7GJ
Cancellation Accepted by SN: Operating between Wrexham Bus Station, Flintshire and Flint Ship, Flintshire given service number 2/28/28A effective from 01-Feb-2016.

PG1113075/1 - TOWNLYNX LTD T/A TOWNLYNX, COETIA LLWYD, NORTHOP ROAD, MILWR, HOLYWELL, CH8 8BE
Registration Accepted by SN
Starting Point: Flint
Finish Point: Wrexham
Via: Northope, Mold, Buckley, Penyffordd, Hope Klay
Service Number: 28
Service Type: Normal Stopping
Effective Date: 01-FEB-2016
Other Details: Monday to Saturday

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
D Jones and Son, Acrefair
(03/02/2016 04:09)LJ51 DDA Wrote:  D Jones and Son have also acquired Optare M950 Solo YJ61JHA.

As LJ51DDA has indicated - YJ61JHA Solo M950 - B33F - New in Dec 2011 to Brown, Kinloch Rannoch, Perth and Kinross, Scotland - PHOTO HERE -

E Jones and Sons, Rhosllanerchrugog

Scania K114EB4 / Irizar Century UN02BUZ has been re-registered to C7EJS

DLG817
I've heard Four Girls Coaches is up for sale.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Four Girls, Pontybodkin, Mold

(13/02/2016 15:14)Aarons Transport Pictures Wrote:  I've heard Four Girls Coaches is up for sale.

As Aaron has reported - Four Girls will cease trading probably at the end of May. They have begun selling off the fleet and adverts have been placed for two of the coaches in trade magazines.

Today Volvo B10M / Plaxton Excalibur R926YBA left and is now with Ellie Rose, Hull.

DLG817
P and O Lloyd, Bagillt

Latest arrival is Volvo B12B / Plaxton Paragon PN07LLK - photo here - it was new to Alfa, Euxton [fleet 45] in March 2007

Left the fleet and now with Eifions, Gwalcmai in Anglesey is Solo YJ54BTX

DLG817
Pats Coaches, Southsea, Wrexham

The Scania L94IB4 / Van Hool T9 Alizee which carried he plate OOC884 has reverted to its orginal registration of W383UEL - Photo link

The OOC884 registration has now been given to the ex Terravision Scania K114EB6 / Irizar which was YN06NZC

DLG817
(15/12/2015 20:51)DLG817 Wrote:  Townlynx, Greenfield

Two of the ex Transdev Harrogate Crusaders W602CWX and W604CWX which have stood idle since being withdrawn in the spring of 2014 are to be given the lime green fleet livery and prepared for service. W603CWX was painted in green in February and has worked since. W606CWX the 4th vehicle of the batch purchased in October 2012 has donated parts and will not see service again.

Are they ready yet? I haven't seen them around despite this report being quite some time ago.

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)