Current time: 18/05/2024, 00:17 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Operators based in North East Wales
RE: Operators based in North East Wales
(14/12/2017 16:51)T42 PVM Wrote:  A new Application for a new License was sent in but note the PI is on the 17th Jan, Over 2 weeks after the current License is revoked

Yes - I meant to say that. Given that persons involved with the existing companies are due in court on fraud charges that have been under investigation for three years I cannot understand why on earth the TC said a new application would be looked on favourably.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I think the TC said that before the Express Motors Management where arrested on the Fraud charges

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
On qwynedd council site its got arriva running the 1b, 82/83, 85/86, 88, 91 from jan 1st, the timetable for 1 has not been updated yet, johns travel have 37 & taxi gwynedd have Caernarfon town services, that's all ive seen so far
From what ive read it stated they had to cancel all services and hand contracts back to the council before being able to start up under a new name and based on the TC accepting there application for a new ops licence.
(15/12/2017 10:16)motormayhem1 Wrote:  From what ive read it stated they had to cancel all services and hand contracts back to the council before being able to start up under a new name and based on the TC accepting there application for a new ops licence.

Also posted on FB by a driver at Lloyds Coaches, they have gained the T2 diagram currently with Express and routes 35 and 38.
(15/12/2017 10:16)motormayhem1 Wrote:  From what ive read it stated they had to cancel all services and hand contracts back to the council before being able to start up under a new name and based on the TC accepting there application for a new ops licence.

I read that as well.

Tenders had to be handed back to the council who then retendered them all. Any commercial services (unsure if there are any) that pop up with other operators will probably be emergency until the outcome of the PI is known. Then either end up back with Express Motors or remain with whoever won the emergency.
A substantially improved T2 timetable now on Gwynedd website, with 9 journeys to Dollgelau or beyond and two late journeys from Bangor to Penygroes suggesting Lloyds are going to use the Express depot.
Needless to say the Traws Cymru website is silent on the matter, while traveline cymru claims to have a new timetable but links to the existing one.
I have prepared on my website a Review of 2017 relating to the north east Wales area.

A Link to this page is - HERE.

I would be happy to receive any comments, corrections or additions. You can contact me through my website. May I offer all my readers and followers a Happy New Year for 2018.

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
The address and a link is www.Ronsbusesandcoaches.com
Pats Coaches, Southsea, Wrexham

This company commenced operation of the 146 Wrexham to Whitchurch service today. They have purchased YJ13HHX from D Jones and Son. This Versa until recently was the vehicle that normally worked the service . - PHOTO -
For the time being it retains the blue and white livery but the logos have been removed. It is the intention to put the Versa into Pats livery as soon as possible.

D Jones and Son

Vehicles sold apart from the above :-

RX55AOT (Solo) has been purchased by M and H coaches, Trefnant, Denbigh

YJ05JXX and JN04HOD (Solos) have been purchased by Phil Anslow, Pontypool.

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
M and H Coaches, Trefnant, Denbigh

In addition to previosuly reported purchase of ex D Jones and Son Solo RX55AOT they have also purchased the Solo BU53DJS. They are being painted into white and will soon see service displacing the Dawson Rentals loan vehicle Solo SR YJ62FZD

Pats Coaches, Southsea, Wrexham

The Versa has had a partial repaint and is currently in Red White and Blue. It is to have the roof painted next weekend into red and then have full vinyls. - PHOTO -

D Jones and Sons, Acrefair

A list of the vehicles that are for sale in trade magazines can be seen - here. As indicated above one of these has already been sold to M and H.

DLG817

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)