Current time: 05/05/2024, 19:29 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva Buses Wales - Chester Depot
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Chester Depot
(08/07/2017 23:30)iMarkeh Wrote:  I am told 672, 673, 674, 675, 699 are coming from Chester to Bangor though that could be wrong.

2480 - 2484 are meant to be moving to Chester from Bangor for the 3, 4 and X4.

Anyone know how allocations will work being that DBs need solos or MPDs (we have only 2 and DBs PVR is 3)... 12 can use cadets but a solo is the better option due to the passenger numbers.
The Cadets as I said are reported for the 3, 4 and X4. That means spare pulsars... Where route are they going to do?

DB1 can be done with Cadets, just DB2 needs small buses
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Db1 cadets??? What the heck. Some of those roads don't seem big enough for cadets. DB2 is always MPD or solo from what I have seen. Passenger wise, not enough people get on either route to have a cadet. The DB2 needs the new mini buses that Windsford have.

12 i know it can be done with any bus really but again, why throw a big bus on a route that doesn't take enough passengers. 12 was busy at the old exchange because if the 12 came before the 11, the majority would jump on thought I am unsure about exact loadings now due to its mad terminus.
(09/07/2017 11:05)iMarkeh Wrote:  Db1 cadets??? What the heck. Some of those roads don't seem big enough for cadets. DB2 is always MPD or solo from what I have seen. Passenger wise, not enough people get on either route to have a cadet. The DB2 needs the new mini buses that Windsford have.

12 i know it can be done with any bus really but again, why throw a big bus on a route that doesn't take enough passengers. 12 was busy at the old exchange because if the 12 came before the 11, the majority would jump on thought I am unsure about exact loadings now due to its mad terminus.
When I was at GHA I had B10Bs and Olympian on there once or twice
With these flintshire service changes coming up 'Bus Review' is the DB1/2/4 up for tender
(10/08/2017 19:10)E208 WBG Wrote:  With these flintshire service changes coming up 'Bus Review' is the DB1/2/4 up for tender

Arriva have got the DB routes until March 2018. Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Got a surprise Friday when 4645 turned up on the 82, when i was expecting the Pulsar.

My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/31135444@N02/
I think there is only 1 Dennis Dart left in service. A 2001 8.8m model with registration Y549 UJC. It started life at the Wrexham depot.
(15/08/2017 09:46)Aarons Transport Pictures Wrote:  Arriva have got the DB routes until March 2018. Smile

That will be when Y549 UJC is withdrawn then, no need for a short dart if there is no narrow routes. Hope it stays but given the odd noises its been making I cant see it hanging round.
(01/09/2017 10:05)lenno121 Wrote:  I think there is only 1 Dennis Dart left in service. A 2001 8.8m model with registration Y549 UJC. It started life at the Wrexham depot.

It was actually new to Rhyl depot as SMC549 and moved to Wrexham when very young alongside other examples that ended up been numbered 838/9, 848-9, 851-2 (some flirted with operation down at Aberystwyth at times such as 838/9). 849 was still going string last Saturday on route 12.
X30 Chester to Warrington service appearing on VOSA as having a cancellation request accepted. I'm not sure if it is a Chester depot route.

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)