Current time: 02/05/2024, 12:35 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Green Lane Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Green Lane Depot
Does anyone know what buses will be moved on once the new buses for the 14 & 18 arrive and enter service? The remaining Mylleniums will most likely be withdrawn won't they?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(06/12/2015 16:36)MX12 KVM Wrote:  Does anyone know what buses will be moved on once the new buses for the 14 & 18 arrive and enter service? The remaining Mylleniums will most likely be withdrawn won't they?

Looking at the fleetlists I'd say the mylleniums definitely. I remember reading that the gold pulsar 3047 was to be used at different depots. Touring the north west if you like. So looking at it that way a number of pulsars could be transferred.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Given that other than myllenniums Gl have been losing their oldest buses, if that continues it would be 58 plate pulsars.
(06/12/2015 16:52)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Given that other than millennium Gl have been losing their oldest buses, if that continues it would be 58 plate pulsars.

Has Green Lane still got commanders?
(06/12/2015 16:53)RedPanda Wrote:  Has Green Lane still got commanders?

No, all went to St Helens.
(06/12/2015 17:00)MPTE1955 Wrote:  No, all went to St Helens.

Somehow I can't see myself being a detective.
Looking at the PVR for both the 14 and 18 i would expect all the Myllenniums would be Withdrawn from Service and some Pulsars would be released to go to Birkenhead, Southport or St Helens to replace any X/Y reg Buses still in Service

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
I was told that the new Enviro400s will be replacing the Myllenniums (for disposal) and the 58-reg Pulsars which will be cascaded elsewhere. If the electric single deckers that have been proposed for the 26/27 circulars are ordered (we'll find out about those at some point next month) I have been told that they would replace the 09-reg Pulsar 2s which would also be cascaded elsewhere

That would leave Green Lane with the 59/10/61/14-reg Pulsar 2s to operate the 6/7, 8/9 and 68
I was told the pulsars that went to green lane from st helens would be returning to st helens
(06/12/2015 19:46)motormayhem1 Wrote:  I was told the pulsars that went to green lane from st helens would be returning to st helens

Which ones were they, 3047/8, any more as really can't remember, as for 2261 being parked where it is, does that mean that it is probably not for scrap.

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)