Current time: 01/05/2024, 01:20 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Green Lane Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Green Lane Depot
2670, 2671, 2674 and 2675 are all back in service here - didn't see 2673 today, though.

2405 and 2410 were also still on the road today.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
3068 is back here and was on the 14 this afternoon.

2405 and 2410 were in the depot (on the main line with no NFS posters on them) and 2406, 2409 and 2415 were out today.

2219 is sitting by the back wall in the depot NFS apparently...

2204 was being followed by 2201 on the 10B all day today!

Maybe 2219 is going to be off for p&p shortly or off somewhere else, that and a few others certainly need p&p badly. That said, the X plated darts only have a year or so before they may get withdrawn. For one or two that wouldn't come a moment too soon.
Find all posts by this user
(08/07/2014 18:38)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Maybe 2219 is going to be off for p&p shortly or off somewhere else, that and a few others certainly need p&p badly. That said, the X plated darts only have a year or so before they may get withdrawn. For one or two that wouldn't come a moment too soon.

Doubt any serious money will now be spent tarting up any of the Darts, now the Marshalls have all but gone these will go on a defects first basis as and when they become uneconomic to repair,some of the better ones will get to 15 the others won`t last very much longer now.
Don't know this is Arriva, remember 2402 & 3, fully p&p'd and probably less than a year later withdrawn. Plus they have recently put 2234 back in service at Bootle after it going missing for over a year, although they didn't bother tarting it up and it already in new colours anyway.
2405, 2406, 2409 and 2410 were all still in service today - didn't see the remaining one, 2415, but I've seen it on the road in the week. I certainly didn't think this time last week that they'd still be in service now (or, at least, that many of them)!

2219 was on the 10B today despite it apparently being NFS on the back wall earlier in the week, but it's now NFS again in the depot (minor issue, I think). To note, all of Green Lane's X-ANC Darts have been in service this week.

I suspect that it may be a different story this time next week with Myllenniums due soon!

Sorry guys, I know this is late but people getting 18 had a nice trip yesterday teatime, they had the pleasure of 2236 on there. Completely slipped my mind until now.
2345 is back and on the 8 today! Also, just seen 2673 back in service (not sure if it's been out yet or not).

(17/07/2014 06:53)KU02 YUH Wrote:  2345 is back and on the 8 today! Also, just seen 2673 back in service (not sure if it's been out yet or not).

Beat me to it, I was about to mention 2345, I passed it on when I was on the 10A when I seen it.
Looks like the first mylleniums has moved here with 2467 on 9 right now.

User(s) browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)