Current time: 03/05/2024, 06:01 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Green Lane Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Green Lane Depot
For the 15, really, that would be a surprise as the 61 plate pulsars were initially bought for that route.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(02/02/2014 15:48)MPTE1955 Wrote:  For the 15, really, that would be a surprise as the 61 plate pulsars were initially bought for that route.
The decker rumour is around again for GL :laugh 2:one day it might come true

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly
(02/02/2014 16:35)Penny Return Wrote:  
(02/02/2014 15:48)MPTE1955 Wrote:  For the 15, really, that would be a surprise as the 61 plate pulsars were initially bought for that route.
The decker rumour is around again for GL :laugh 2:one day it might come true

Before Green Lane get any deckers i would have thought the QBP routes out of St Helens (10/10A ) would have got them next.

Somewhere Arriva management just dont want to give deckers whether new or old to Green Lane .
Would have to concur with wirralbus on the need for capacity increases on the 10/10a, as I mentioned on the StHelens thread on Saturday the 10 I was on Saturday was absolutely rammed. I understand its a frequent occurrence.
I hope these rumours are true as GL's 10B, 12/13, 15 and matchdays 26/27 could do with double deck capacity through much of the M-Sa daytime and particularly in the peaks.

I know the operators look at this forum but might not be a bad idea to contact Arriva about this overcrowding as the issue isn't going away and unless something like the ex-Liverbus routes like the 212, 274/275 get reintroduced the only sensible way to solve it would be deckers.
Gems LJ51 DHD LJ51 DHY were here earlier today
they have no fleet number on

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly
Possibly MOTs
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Looks like fitters are having fun trying to get 2223 going at Bootle Strand, so somebody will have been waiting a bit longer for their 68 today.
Just passing GL on the 68 this afternoon, a couple of marshalls close to the front one in new colours and one in old with the one in new with its back to the road, I assume this was 7657 as couldn't get a proper view. Also a V-ENC with NFS in the window, old colours again couldn't quite get an i.d. Finally a commander has also been at the front for over a week with some of its front off, so I presume they are waiting for a part or something for it and they can't do any work until the part arrives.
(13/02/2014 19:30)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Also a V-ENC with NFS in the window

The ALX300 is probably 2411 V411 ENC

User(s) browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)