Current time: 02/05/2024, 16:20 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Green Lane Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Green Lane Depot
I know about the interworkings of a night and Sunday but that was the only reason I could come up with. Surely if it was just temporary til the 62 moves, it would have been an idea to move it today?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(25/06/2012 22:56)ste Wrote:  I know about the interworkings of a night and Sunday but that was the only reason I could come up with. Surely if it was just temporary til the 62 moves, it would have been an idea to move it today?
Bootle getting rid of the 59/60/61 would be a massive loss! Plus, over 25 buses would be involved - far too many for Green Lane to just taken on overnight and far too many for Bootle to lose overnight!

I can't see the 68 only being a temporary move. If it was, then Bootle might have gained more land somewhere and they may be in the middle of sorting it out for the whole of their fleet. That's the only reason that I can think of!

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
i can can confirm it spoke to a driver that drives the 68 he hoping it 3 months but not sure
We can only assume Arriva are trying to sort out somewhere else to put some of their buses if this 68 is only a temporary move.
7557 all I can said is shed alarms going off bad idle and power ramp removed for standard ramp nice to see some seats have been reupholstered
Just lost gears on 7557 keeps dropping air driver phoned depot they said keep it till. It breaks down driver was shouting down phone
Hasnt taken long for an Ex-Bootle bus to appear on other services, 2237 is on 13 this morning. Also seen an ALX200 on 68, couldnt see which one as it was behind another bus, if no X-OBN's have gone I only only assume is one of the one's Green Lane already had.
(27/06/2012 07:03)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Hasnt taken long for an Ex-Bootle bus to appear on other services, 2237 is on 13 this morning. Also seen an ALX200 on 68, couldnt see which one as it was behind another bus, if no X-OBN's have gone I only only assume is one of the one's Green Lane already had.
It might have been either R310 CVU (2310) or R313 CVU (2313); if it's an ex-Bootle bus, it can only be X264 OBN (2264) as I've seen the other four since the takeover.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
The walls have eyes ...

Members of staff at GL have been viewing this site recently
The ALX200 on the 68 was 2313 R313 CVU. Also on the 68 this morning was 2901 CX58 EWP

User(s) browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)