Current time: 06/05/2024, 04:50 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Green Lane Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Green Lane Depot
(12/06/2013 07:32)bolton bus basher Wrote:  the member who posted it tho has been top on with his information really so i kinda expect it to turn out to be true myself

The words he said were I have been told, so second hand information, I just think with Marshalls being gradually withdrawn it would be a surprise even if one or two depot are keeping hold of their's a bit longer. The member also said that he would be surprised if he seen it himself indicating he is not absolutely certain that the information is correct.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
How long as 2431 been in service with green lane as its first time ive seen it today out on the 10B.
(12/06/2013 07:42)MPTE1955 Wrote:  
(12/06/2013 07:32)bolton bus basher Wrote:  the member who posted it tho has been top on with his information really so i kinda expect it to turn out to be true myself
[/u]

The words he said were I have been told, so second hand information, I just think with Marshalls being gradually withdrawn it would be a surprise even if one or two depot are keeping hold of their's a bit longer. The member also said that he would be surprised if he seen it himself indicating he is not absolutely certain that the information is correct.

Could 7674 been a mistaken sighting of withdrawn 7624?
Lightbulb RE: Arriva North West - Green Lane Depot
Just because a bus is stripped, doesn't mean its for scrapping.

Why have two buses off the road if you can use bits off another and have one in service? Cheaper and faster than waiting for parts....
(12/06/2013 08:31)motormayhem Wrote:  How long as 2431 been in service with green lane as its first time ive seen it today out on the 10B.

It's certainly been there since the beginning of the week as I've seen it on the 12/13 on Monday and Tuesday
Thanks 507022.
7671 is at runcorn!
i really am not happy after what i seen today, got the 8:10pm 7A trip from warrington bus station and when going threw st johns estate theres a man at the bus stop on the floor clearly having a fit, theres no one else in sight yet thew bus driver continues to go along with the bus ride when really we should of stopped and medical help rang up for the chap, knocks me sick to think some people could just drive past someone who clearly needed help.

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(16/06/2013 21:16)bolton bus basher Wrote:  i really am not happy after what i seen today, got the 8:10pm 7A trip from warrington bus station and when going threw st johns estate theres a man at the bus stop on the floor clearly having a fit, theres no one else in sight yet thew bus driver continues to go along with the bus ride when really we should of stopped and medical help rang up for the chap, knocks me sick to think some people could just drive past someone who clearly needed help.

It is wrong that this sort of thing happens, but then you could have got off the bus and helped the man couldnt you.

On a seperate matter, anybody know how many marshalls GL have left in service, I seen 7630 on the 27 this morning, 7668 last week and somebody reported 7657. So is that it.
I managed to snap Renown 2720 on the 7A on Saturday; it sounded dreadful leaving Queen Square Bus Station!
http://www.ipernity.com/doc/michaelmills.1996/21706539

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)