Current time: 03/05/2024, 16:44 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Green Lane Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Green Lane Depot
Commanders have took the place of the Darts on the 6/7 now I'd say, sensible for the long 6 but that's about it. Waste on the short 6 and 7.

Justice is finally here. Rest In Peace the 96, You'll Never Walk Alone.

P309 HEM|N587 CKA|Y721 KNF|N302 CKB|X223 ANC
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
regarding the pulsar in burtonwood services i cannot be sure it was out in service as it was 2 fitters on the bus no sign of the driver, like i said in my post i was shocked to see it there as i cannot think of a reason for it be there and if there was no pulsars on the 6 it cant of come of thaty, very strange

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
X204ANC, 2204, currently broken down at Queen Square Bus Station outside Royal Court
(19/02/2013 22:06)bolton bus basher Wrote:  regarding the pulsar in burtonwood services i cannot be sure it was out in service as it was 2 fitters on the bus no sign of the driver, like i said in my post i was shocked to see it there as i cannot think of a reason for it be there and if there was no pulsars on the 6 it cant of come of thaty, very strange

If it's one of those tachograph fitted (like 2663-2666) it could have been on private hire
7670 on the 14's today
7671 is on the 26/7 lates

Here is my Flickr photo stream why dont you take a look! It was last updated: 15/05/13
(22/02/2013 21:43)Ultralow Wrote:  7671 is on the 26/7 lates
Darts of any kind aren't really unusual on Green Lane's late boards (on their usual services, of course) - generally down to whether the driver is unhappy with their bus for the night.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Can't believe a bus would be swapped just because a driver doesn't like it.
(22/02/2013 22:09)N271CKB Wrote:  Can't believe a bus would be swapped just because a driver doesn't like it.
Unhappy - as in if it was cold or had a small fault which wouldn't usually be an excuse to exchange a bus in the daytime due to the lack of working buses that Green Lane generally have available after a typical Monday to Saturday morning of faults being reported (if you get what I mean)!

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
(22/02/2013 22:09)N271CKB Wrote:  Can't believe a bus would be swapped just because a driver doesn't like it.

I used to do a lot of bus exchanges for CMT for the late drivers often swapping darts for Volvos as they were preferred. Why not if it keeps the driver happy and the bus is available!

User(s) browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)