Current time: 08/05/2024, 23:14 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Manchester
RE: First Manchester
(09/05/2015 18:37)M60lad Wrote:  Not sure which one but one of Bury Depots Scanias bendies is currently parked up in West Pennine Trucks Scania at Trafford Park,

Believe to be 12002
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
There are a couple of Route and Timetable changes in the Bolton area. Could be a case of extending the 519 as a cross-town service or something more radical such as re-routing the 524 between Moses Gate and Bolton.

PC0003680/162 - FIRST MANCHESTER LTD T/A FIRST, WALLSHAW STREET, OLDHAM, OL1 3TR
Variation Accepted: Operating between Johnson Fold and Bolton, Moor Lane Bus Station given service number 519 effective from 19-Jul-2015. To amend Route and Timetable.

PC0003680/35 - FIRST MANCHESTER LTD T/A FIRST, WALLSHAW STREET, OLDHAM, OL1 3TR
Variation Accepted: Operating between Bury Interchange and Bolton Moor Lane Bus Station given service number 524/924 effective from 19-Jul-2015. To amend Route and Timetable.
(29/05/2015 18:26)Dentonian Wrote:  restore the proper route in Radcliffe, as long-term roadworks are due to end ......next week, I think.

Thank God for that.......
Female Arrested for using a fake Day Saver on a First Bus in North Manchester

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/n...B-MEN-main

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Just buy one! How hard can it be?
The planned roadworks in Manchester caused absolute chaos yesterday with most services running extremley late at some points during the day at one point yesterday morning traffic was backed up on Oldham Road to the Sorting Office and Piccadilly Gardens was at a Standstill, yesterday evening rush hour wasn't much better and some drivers I think were either instructed to go other routes or drivers were making their own diversions up as I spotted a 37 heading towards Bolton on High Street heading towards Shudehill, not sure how he had got there. Withy Grove resembled a car park so much so the 135 I was on turned right onto Rochdale Road then went down Swan Street and back onto route as for 42s not to sure how many of them made it to Middleton as I think some of them were turning short at Hospital or probably turning short elsewhere
Noticed B7RLE 69200 with Manchester depot stickers operating on the 425 yesterday.
69200 has been at Oldham for a while now, pretty sure it was transfered sometime before last Christmas
I suppose I shouldn't be surprised it's been there for a while. They don't seem to be that bothered changing the 'Cared by' stickers, as some of the B7TLs at Oldham still have Rusholme depot stickers.
TfGM have posted some service changes to early morning journeys in the Oldham area. Looks like the partial replacements for the works services to Shaw.

59 22/06/2015 Rushcroft – Manchester
Run by First Manchester. An additional journey is introduced at 0530 from Oldham to Rushcroft on Mondays to Fridays.

81 22/06/2015 Derker – Manchester
Run by First Manchester. The Monday to Friday journey at 0528 from Oldham to Manchester is extended to start from Derker at 0520.

181 22/06/2015 Rochdale/Shaw – Manchester
Run by First Manchester. The journey at 0535 from Royton to Rochdale on Mondays to Fridays, is extended to start from Chadderton at 0522.

182 22/06/2015 Rochdale – Manchester
Run by First Manchester. The Monday to Friday journey at 0542 from Rochdale is retimed to run 10 minutes earlier.

425 22/06/2015 Holts – Fitton Hill circular
Run by First Manchester. An additional Monday to Friday journey is introduced at 0512 from Fitton Hill to Oldham. The Monday to Friday journey at 0525 from Oldham Mumps is extended to start from Holts.

User(s) browsing this thread: 62 Guest(s)