Current time: 05/05/2024, 08:55 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
Sounds very interesting! Shall have to get out and have a look!

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
so paladins last day tomoz Sad

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
according to shunter they could last till the tax runs out on them or mot which ever comes first but his not 100% sure if they will withdraw them straight away or use them as spares if ewt brakes down.
ahh right so a chance they will last as some got a month and 2 days of tax left and do you know the reason behind 1042 being withdrawn?

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
The way they are introducing the new buses sounds interesting as the passengers will be aboard one of the older buses then a new bus will be waiting for it at a bus stop then the bus will pull up and wish fm will introduce them aboard the new bus and give out stuff while they have someone playing music.
Personally, I'd be surprised if the Paladins last considering they'll be able to withdraw a lot of low floor, wheelchair accessible Darts which would be better spares for passengers. The Paladins may stay a little longer as spares though, stranger things have happened!

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Not to sure on the reason why it got withdrawn but theres no tax in the window or ops disc.
(29/07/2012 20:48)motormayhem Wrote:  The solo SRs are to be out on the road tommorow but will be introduced one at a time by bus exchanges throughout the day involving wish fm radio and there will be prizes to be won by the first passengers that board the new bus first as they do bus exchanges

Do you know what routes they will be allocated on? I would expect them to be on the 32/A and 33/A as they are ear marked for these routes.

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
(29/07/2012 21:43)sth77 Wrote:  
(29/07/2012 20:48)motormayhem Wrote:  The solo SRs are to be out on the road tommorow but will be introduced one at a time by bus exchanges throughout the day involving wish fm radio and there will be prizes to be won by the first passengers that board the new bus first as they do bus exchanges

Do you know what routes they will be allocated on? I would expect them to be on the 32/A and 33/A as they are ear marked for these routes.

could be anything local from what i got told by the shunter
I'd love to see one of these new Solo SRs on 34/As and maybe on the evening duty that comes off 34 and goes on to do the late 156/602 services.

I'm wondering how long it will be before they get allocated to routes like 89, 352/395s

User(s) browsing this thread: 32 Guest(s)