Current time: 08/05/2024, 16:01 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
Former St Helens vehicle 2800 has been acquired by BrightBus of Sheffield for spare parts
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(22/04/2016 19:25)SL64 JDZ Wrote:  Former St Helens vehicle 2800 has been acquired by BrightBus of Sheffield for spare parts

I know when it left there was nothing missing off it and was still a running unit as far as im aware of.
(22/04/2016 20:05)motormayhem1 Wrote:  I know when it left there was nothing missing off it and was still a running unit as far as im aware of.

I've just seen it on another site. It's now in bits and being used as a donor bus. I'm surprised it wasn't pencilled in for preservation.
2800 Y228 CJW
https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/doncasterb...487071512/
https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/doncasterb...976753983/
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Due to an accident on Martindale/Birchley Road the 352 was diverted through Garswood for much of the afternoon.
The accident resulted in the death of a young woman, thoughts go out to the family.
(03/05/2016 21:27)turbo777 Wrote:  Due to an accident on Martindale/Birchley Road the 352 was diverted through Garswood for much of the afternoon.
The accident resulted in the death of a young woman, thoughts go out to the family.

A sad time for the family it must be. Thought's go to all involved.
(03/05/2016 21:27)turbo777 Wrote:  Due to an accident on Martindale/Birchley Road the 352 was diverted through Garswood for much of the afternoon.

It was a day of bad accidents yesterday as the was a serious rta on the Rainford bypass too which affected the 38 , where a biker was hit and ended up with 2 broken arms and a broken leg and the air ambulance attended both scenes and air lifted both victims.
4173 is at Birkenhead

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
2698 smells of sick at the back of the bus informed the driver on the 320 imagine it got taken off the route??

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
(05/05/2016 16:52)SLTRegular Wrote:  2698 smells of sick at the back of the bus informed the driver on the 320 imagine it got taken off the route??

Or it went back to the depot, quick check for dampness, mop of the floor and a spray of air freshener
Good as new?

User(s) browsing this thread: 44 Guest(s)