Current time: 04/05/2024, 19:56 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
just had a look at the solo SRs and so far the fleet numbers are:
MX12 KVF -710
MX12 KVG-711
MX12 KVH-712
MX12 KVJ - 713
MX12 KVK-714
Hop these are some use lol.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Very much appreciated MM, thank you.

One thing of note, on the assumption that KVF is indeed the first for us, is that in the current registration order, we will look to have a split batch in terms of registration; if we continued with the 11 still due along the current KVx registrations, assuming there are no exceptions in the end letter which is unlikely, we would reach and surpass KVT which has Silk Town branding so not looking to be for us. I would imagine we'll have a consistent batch of 16 with regards to fleet number though suggesting that again, there'll be no correlation between fleet number and registration for some examples.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
I'm sure KVC And D Were in Winsord Depot last Weekend, Sik town branded
Does the Speke Hall Shuttrle Accept Arriva Day&Weekly Passes?
dont know if it is suppose to but i accept them anyway.
Ye it does as its a standard Merseytravel Contract operated by a solo Marshall Capital check the times mate as MM has a break at speke hall on 1 trip and some run out of service in 1 direction
(22/07/2012 10:07)motormayhem Wrote:  dont know if it is suppose to but i accept them anyway.

Were you on it today? And why does St Helens operate this and not Speke - other than the bleeding obvious - you have Optares. I was on the 3.20 this afternoon. Got the impression there were a few other enthusiasts were onboard.
MM operates the Speke Hall Shuttle in its entirety. As for why we have it and not Speke, the bleeding obvious is the reasoning! Although saying that, we've allocated Darts and Cadets as well as the Optares whilst it's operated.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
(22/07/2012 22:42)SNL 824 Wrote:  
(22/07/2012 10:07)motormayhem Wrote:  dont know if it is suppose to but i accept them anyway.

Were you on it today? And why does St Helens operate this and not Speke - other than the bleeding obvious - you have Optares. I was on the 3.20 this afternoon. Got the impression there were a few other enthusiasts were onboard.

there was 4 on that run including myself :P i was the young lad talking to the driver (motor mayhem)

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
I was at the back with Mrs SNL and a couple of the Series B Nationals. I'll say hello next time.

User(s) browsing this thread: 19 Guest(s)