Current time: 04/05/2024, 07:20 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
I saw 1042 out today on the 89, 1042/8 tend to spent most of their time on there.

Justice is finally here. Rest In Peace the 96, You'll Never Walk Alone.

P309 HEM|N587 CKA|Y721 KNF|N302 CKB|X223 ANC
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(20/07/2012 19:16)V671 DVU Wrote:  I saw 1042 out today on the 89, 1042/8 tend to spent most of their time on there.

Thanks...I knew 1048 was out on the 89 today...

ANW 2283

Previously marcus T

Darting across the NW and Midlands...Smile

Starting to put a moves book together...

http://www.ipernity.com/blog/bontybermo
Yes, as Luke says it's still out and about and was on the 89 today as I noted it coming into the garage. As for where to find it however, that's harder. Realistically, it could be anywhere that the Paladins are allocated. Your best bet would just be to spend some time in the bus station if you're hoping to catch it Marcus.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
It was on the 34 2 Saturdays ago and we should have done it then! And it was on the 89 last Saturday but we had to head back towards Earlestown. I think by the time we get back there, we will be chasing the ex Rhyl Darts 2346/9/50...

Regards

ANW 2283

Previously marcus T

(20/07/2012 20:51)ANW 2283 Wrote:  It was on the 34 2 Saturdays ago and we should have done it then! And it was on the 89 last Saturday but we had to head back towards Earlestown. I think by the time we get back there, we will be chasing the ex Rhyl Darts 2346/9/50...

Regards

Me and 2 other orum members rode 2346 in Wrexham when it was there, Nothing to cheer about really, It was quite slow To be honest, Not very Rattley, though
(20/07/2012 21:08)Marshall Capital SLF Wrote:  
(20/07/2012 20:51)ANW 2283 Wrote:  It was on the 34 2 Saturdays ago and we should have done it then! And it was on the 89 last Saturday but we had to head back towards Earlestown. I think by the time we get back there, we will be chasing the ex Rhyl Darts 2346/9/50...

Regards

Me and 2 other orum members rode 2346 in Wrexham when it was there, Nothing to cheer about really, It was quite slow To be honest, Not very Rattley, though

It's more about getting a new bus in Smile I've ridden on some right dogs just to get a line in the book... We had a choice of 2342 or 2350 in Chester last December and we did 2342 instead...

ANW 2283

Previously marcus T

Passed the depot twice this evening, 679 was still parked on the front fence at 7:30, but when passing on my way home 2hrs later it had moved so unsure what it was doing here. We will see in the next couple of days I guess if it is here for service.

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
679 doesn't seem to be there and got told 680 as gone out on loan somewhere but unsure where.
Today my mystery bus ive got was new to speke depot and was bought for the 79 and today is on the speke hall(7676) already had a lot of the old speke drivers looking at it and going on about how good of a bus it was when it was new.
680 is down to be on loan at WY! As for your Marshall... I feel for you! Surely Merseytravel aren't happy with the Darts though if they tendered the contract expecting Solos to be the allocation?

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
its quite busy today as the vintage show is on at speke hall,so the loadings have quite a few on but il have a solo SR shortly so i can cope for now lol.

they was trying to give me a pulsar but i turned that down fur to the length and tail swing.

User(s) browsing this thread: 73 Guest(s)