Current time: 04/05/2024, 13:00 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
They are primarily for the 32's and 33's, but as we know with the Pulsars, they are going
to end up on anything local as required or allocated. So i would say only Wigans, Liverpools, and 89's should be counted as anything like a rare sighting. All are expected in service at the end of the month.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
There to small for the 32s how many seats are they this route needs 40 plus darts struggle a lot
New Solos are B37F. From the loadings I see on the 32/A (aside from the obvious peak journeys), the Solos should be fine.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
(18/07/2012 20:06)A.f 6168t Wrote:  There to small for the 32s how many seats are they this route needs 40 plus darts struggle a lot

They won't be to small for the 32's. I use the route daily and can honestly say that apart 2 or 3 trips, one being morning and the others afternoon/evening and possibly match nights they will have enough seating.

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
arriva paladin in ogdens yaard, anyone know what one it is and if its for sale or scrap? i would go take a look myself but i got a stagecoach weekly

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
I'd be inclined to say it's not looking good for it. There isn't any Paladins on the Used Coach Sales site (UCS use yards such as Ogdens and Warrington Coachways to store buses they have) meaning I fear the remaining Paladins are to suffer the same fate as the last few Ultralows, i.e get engine cut out then sent for scrap.
Thanks for clearing that up Smile
I wasn't sure of the exact course of the previous Scanias, I just know that they were passed onto UCS for some reason then for eventual scrapping, my understanding was it was at UCS that their engines would be cut out. Thanks again Smile
Solo with the all over rear advert is on a dart duty of the 37/38 this afternoon

678 then!

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
(18/07/2012 18:37)tinytears87 Wrote:  They are primarily for the 32's and 33's, but as we know with the Pulsars, they are going
to end up on anything local as required or allocated. So i would say only Wigans, Liverpools, and 89's should be counted as anything like a rare sighting. All are expected in service at the end of the month.

was 1042 working on the 89 to JLA last Saturday a big working then as such...?

ANW 2283

Previously marcus T

Darting across the NW and Midlands...Smile

Starting to put a moves book together...

http://www.ipernity.com/blog/bontybermo

User(s) browsing this thread: 29 Guest(s)