Current time: 09/05/2024, 13:49 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
Do not tell me there is a shortage of buses at St Helens already this soon in to the school year .
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I'm almost certain there was a Renown on the 10A yesterday too at some point.

Oh Superman where are you now, when everything's gone wrong somehow, the men of steel, the men of power, are losing control by the hour.
4108 | 4120 | 4125 | 4127 | 507001 | 507006 | 507023 | 508111 | 508130
711 still on 89's - was on the 1615 from St Helens. Bad allocation on any day but on a Friday afternoon when the schools are in is terrible. Friday's for some reason appear to be the busiest weekday in St Helens.
(04/09/2015 15:44)St Helens Rider Wrote:  711 still on 89's - was on the 1615 from St Helens. Bad allocation on any day but on a Friday afternoon when the schools are in is terrible. Friday's for some reason appear to be the busiest weekday in St Helens.

Maybe understandable on a quiet Wednesday evening in the summer holidays, but as you've said its terrible at this time on a Friday afternoon.
(04/09/2015 15:25)CX06 EBK Wrote:  I'm almost certain there was a Renown on the 10A yesterday too at some point.

That would have been 2716, mentioned earlier in the thread.
Yet again Pulsars are out on Liverpools tonight with 2976 on the 10 and 2967 on the 10A
A couple of late boards leave the garage at night, one at 1900 (10A) and 2100 (10), not sure if there are anymore, possibly at 2000 (10). This would explain why pulsars are getting out on lates.

TT
If they are that short of Enviros at that time i would much rather see the DLP's sent out with them still being Deckers and good reliable Buses as well

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
I'm sure the majority of the time Pulsars are capable at nights so makes no sense to send a 13 year old double decker out.
As someone who lives on the 10A route i remember very well before the Deckers arrived you would get very busy trips at night, Adding onto that i dont see the big deal with the age of a Bus, they are in good condition and are reliable and thats all that should matter

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 70 Guest(s)