Current time: 09/05/2024, 19:19 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
2436 was getting attention from a tow truck at Winwick (M62 roundabout) today at about 13:50). Not sure if it had been on a 329 or 360.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
According to a group I follow on facebook (Arriva Shires & Essex) they have reported as seeing 2346/49 in Wycombe and Watford and they are now re-numbered 3298/99. Link can be seen below.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/106116642@...ogc-iNMKeP

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
(11/09/2014 00:01)sth77 Wrote:  According to a group I follow on facebook (Arriva Shires & Essex) they have reported as seeing 2346/49 in Wycombe and Watford and they are now re-numbered 3298/99. Link can be seen below.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/106116642@...ogc-iNMKeP
Thanks for sharing. That's bizarre given the age and the fact that JS are supposedly, or were supposedly, short on vehicles!

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
(11/09/2014 00:23)CX54 DKD Wrote:  Thanks for sharing. That's bizarre given the age and the fact that JS are supposedly, or were supposedly, short on vehicles!

It will be interesting to see if 2350 follows them and what and if we get as replacements.

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
Weird one isn't it, I suppose they think they have a bit more life in them. Thing is elsewhere they have only recently withdrawn P platers.
That's a shame as I thought these were more comfortable and in better condition than some of the X-platers.
I was wondering why they had not been seen after they got parked up behind our depot so im guessing when we get more buses from green lane then 2350 will move over too.
2732 is now at St Helens and out on the 31 today. I'm guessing that this is a replacement for 2346/49 that have departed to Arriva Shires.

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
Unless my eyes were deceiving me 2350 is on the 10
Not sure if it's been reported before, but 2426 was noted in Wigan bus station...can't remember the route, but was a St Helens one.

HTH

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/

User(s) browsing this thread: 39 Guest(s)