Current time: 09/05/2024, 06:34 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
(07/07/2014 14:11)MPTE1955 Wrote:  This one could be there getting prepared to go to Speke, given the mylleniums impending departure to Green Lane. Otherwise, just there for a bit of maintenance.

Should be as early as tomorrow
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2504-2508 have arrived At Speke (credit to official on Speke thread) so 2505 must have been for a check over before moving on.
This is a thought, with mylleniums moving on from Speke, I wonder if one or two will make their way here or if you like the two already here could stay with one or two additions.
2451 and 2453 will be heading to Green Lane alongside 3068 and are only loans till St Helens have less buses off the road.
The Mylleniums will eventually be replacing X reg darts which could also transfer to a depot, such as St Helens however
2700 was parked in Warrington yesterday for a few hours just up the road from central station with 360 on the LEDs, broken down?
2982 sounds absolutely terrible inside at the moment. There is an awful groaning noise coming from the around the gearbox once it's about to change up from 1st to 2nd gear, and it doesn't go away at higher speeds either. It also seems to struggle for acceleration in 2nd gear.

St helens have oldest fleet on merseyside compared to the rest of the depots as we have 47 buses that are in the "V,X,Y" registrations which are in dire need of replacing.
Hi, I am wondering if any of you can help me out, as I am hoping to try and get a snap of the Saints deckers I have heard so much about, before they move on when schools kick the kids out for the summer Big Grin
From posts on here, I see that long morning 33's (MF) are dead certs for decker operation: may I ask which particular journeys, if you know?
Thanks for any help given.
(08/07/2014 19:02)motormayhem1 Wrote:  St helens have oldest fleet on merseyside compared to the rest of the depots as we have 47 buses that are in the "V,X,Y" registrations which are in dire need of replacing.

And you haven't had any new full size single decks since the couple of 10 plate pulsars have you.
All we seem to get is everyone elses cast offs as i think the solo srs are to small for ceryain times of the day on certain routes as talks of deckers have started to get played down as been told we may not get deckers now.

User(s) browsing this thread: 82 Guest(s)