Current time: 03/05/2024, 22:54 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
(04/07/2012 23:05)CX54 DKD Wrote:  
(04/07/2012 22:48)bolton bus basher Wrote:  another thing, i got a photo before of 2700 in liverpool showing 10A old swan, new one to me that
You'll likely find it's just a pre-set destination on the blind list to be used when running short journey's for whatever reason. I would assume the driver has just put it on in error.

It's an improvement on 10E qhich was being used last time there was major roadworks on the route and caused a lot of confusion with passengers, I mean is the working a short 10 or 10A.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(04/07/2012 23:12)motormayhem Wrote:  
(04/07/2012 22:26)St Helens Rider Wrote:  
(04/07/2012 21:54)motormayhem Wrote:  676 thats out on the 156 tonight.

That"s interesting as 3048 was on the 34/34A duty which works onto the 156/602 (the duty which starts with the 1811 156 from St Helens).
356 i was suppose to say lol,im half asleep me thinks
Sleepy

Easily done - no problem mate.
(05/07/2012 06:24)St Helens Rider Wrote:  
(04/07/2012 23:05)CX54 DKD Wrote:  
(04/07/2012 22:48)bolton bus basher Wrote:  another thing, i got a photo before of 2700 in liverpool showing 10A old swan, new one to me that
You'll likely find it's just a pre-set destination on the blind list to be used when running short journey's for whatever reason. I would assume the driver has just put it on in error.

It's an improvement on 10E qhich was being used last time there was major roadworks on the route and caused a lot of confusion with passengers, I mean is the working a short 10 or 10A.
oh god i remember that none of us at the bus station knew if it was going via the 10 route or the 10A route :P

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Probably easier from the bus station as you'll from the stand it's going from, more difficult if catching from stops along the route.
To differentiate between short workings on the 10 and 10A then why not number them 10D and 10E .
Pulsar 2699 is back. I have it out on a Dart duty of the 37/38. Quick but the engine whistles loudly!

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
The new ticket machines will be in operation from 15th July according to a driver I was speaking to this morning.
2699 was subsequently taken off by a supervisor after arriving back in St Helens and has been left sat outside the Arriva offices since. Replaced on the 37/38 by 2298 which was working 33/As this morning.

Edit: Transpires, something broke down on there this morning (a Dart of some variety, don't have an ID sorry) requiring recovery by RNW. 2699 got back in as a replacement got called for and the rest is as above.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Another late night for a Renown as 2704 was on the 2020 89 from St Helens tonight.
funny as 2705 is also on lates on the 89 Smile

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 45 Guest(s)