Current time: 27/04/2024, 20:10 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
ohh and there has been a few changes 2211 is on the 10A stupid move and 2987 is on the 33 (was on the 10 this morning)

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Fitters rarely go out to breakdowns. 9 times out of 10 its a shunter as they have basic knowledge and if its more srious RNW get called to tow it in. Fitters are too busy to go out on breakdowns
i think the buses was on a test run after being fixed thats what it looked like to me, they have the orange jackets on if that helps you

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
(03/07/2012 12:21)J654UHN Wrote:  Fitters rarely go out to breakdowns. 9 times out of 10 its a shunter as they have basic knowledge and if its more srious RNW get called to tow it in. Fitters are too busy to go out on breakdowns
I'd entirely beg to differ. On the last two breakdowns I've been present at, fitters have attended albeit after a considerable wait.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
9 times out of 10 fitters will go oit on breakdowns as i know in st helens depot they have 2 at least dedicated to breakdowns and buses being signed off for defects,shunters tend to do the bus exchanges.
Whatever was wrong with 7647 can't have been too severe as it was out on the 32's this afternoon

probs was already fixed when i seen it and it was being tested

(03/07/2012 20:57)Valandil Wrote:  Don't think it's been reported here: St. Helens, in conjunction with Warrington and Halton, has recently been successful in a bid to improve the Arriva 329 service, which will run (possibly with a different service number) all the way to Daresbury Innovation Park or whatever it's called these days, via Burtonwood and Warrington Town Centre.
I've re-quoted here so any ongoing discussion is within the correct area. Do you know the extent of said improvements Valandil aside from the route extension?

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
now this i look forward to, i hope this leads to better buses on there as marshalls are just daft

I also hope this leads to the introduction of an evening & Sunday service as there is no direct link between the two at these times. The last time there was an evening/Sunday service was in the early 2000's under a contract run by North Star Buses who went out of business for some reason.

User(s) browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)