Current time: 03/05/2024, 16:16 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
all you need to do is stand in the bus station and a old bus will turn up on a route its not ment to be on

today i noticed
2492 is on the 89
2701 and 7647 being drove around with fitters

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(03/07/2012 11:11)bolton bus basher Wrote:  all you need to do is stand in the bus station and a old bus will turn up on a route its not ment to be on

today i noticed
2492 is on the 89
As I said... I'm sure that if St Helens were in serious trouble, they wouldn't have sent a bus away. What we see and what the actual case is can be two completely different things.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
well those notes came from 20 mins alone, our routes that are ment to have certain types of buses dont as the numbers are to low

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
(03/07/2012 11:24)bolton bus basher Wrote:  well those notes came from 20 mins alone, our routes that are ment to have certain types of buses dont as the numbers are to low
(03/07/2012 11:21)27701 Wrote:  As I said... I'm sure that if St Helens were in serious trouble, they wouldn't have sent a bus away. What we see and what the actual case is can be two completely different things.

Jackson Street are always sending buses over to Wythenshawe or when it was fully functional Manchester. It seems they are the first port of call if anywhere is short of vehicles.
Find all posts by this user
just you keep an eye on the st helens routes you will notice yourself, its been going on for a while now already

(03/07/2012 11:28)bolton bus basher Wrote:  just you keep an eye on the st helens routes you will notice yourself, its been going on for a while now already
(*Sighs*) Whether they're in trouble or not, it seems clear that they're able to send a bus away. And as I've said for the third time now, what we see and what's really going on can be something completely different!

(03/07/2012 11:11)bolton bus basher Wrote:  all you need to do is stand in the bus station and a old bus will turn up on a route its not ment to be on

today i noticed
2492 is on the 89

Are you sure they wasn't shunters doing bus swaps?
Some people reported 7557 being driven back a fitter when it was infact a shunter
St helens are not short as they have enough buses in the fleet its just the fleet are in and out the maintenance dept but i would of thought wythenshaw would of been able to cope with the routes and fleet they inherited from the closure of manchester depot.
the 2 buses was defo on test as one was going past the post office in town and the other e passing the cinema heading towards the college

User(s) browsing this thread: 41 Guest(s)