Current time: 07/05/2024, 10:59 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
made a change from what? now the scanais are in the final days b10bles will be on there again as they have been since the cadets got took off the route. to me seeing a b10 on the 89s isnt a change at all
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
On what i presume the 7:20 departure from Wigan 2985 ran extremely wide at Orrell Roundabout for a good few seconds heading SH bound crossing onto the oncoming traffic lane (i was heading towards said bus)
Then i was onboard the late running 5 mins late Last Departure on the 352 Wigan bound saturday and the brakes where struggling to stop the bus down past the Old Carnegie library near to half way house.

Just two things i noted about said bus no need to have a go.
Find all posts by this user
(02/07/2012 23:53)J654UHN Wrote:  made a change from what? now the scanais are in the final days b10bles will be on there again as they have been since the cadets got took off the route. to me seeing a b10 on the 89s isnt a change at all
Terry is particularly referring to late duties and is correct in his posting - generally, a Pulsar is assigned to these running boards and more often than not, if a B10BLE is booked out onto lates, drivers run it into Jackson Street for a Pulsar when starting their late shift.
(03/07/2012 02:30)SLTRegular Wrote:  Just two things i noted about said bus no need to have a go.
As I say, I'm not meaning to 'have a go' at all but the things you mention all sound more to do with a particular driving style than with the vehicle itself.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
correct, i remember this time last year renowns used be all over the 89 lates now with other buses being wihdrawn and renowns getting closer to their turn they just dont seem to last out there

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
(03/07/2012 05:50)CX54 DKD Wrote:  
(02/07/2012 23:53)J654UHN Wrote:  made a change from what? now the scanais are in the final days b10bles will be on there again as they have been since the cadets got took off the route. to me seeing a b10 on the 89s isnt a change at all
Terry is particularly referring to late duties and is correct in his posting - generally, a Pulsar is assigned to these running boards and more often than not, if a B10BLE is booked out onto lates, drivers run it into Jackson Street for a Pulsar when starting their late shift.

I often get an 89 one or two days of the week around 9.11/9.41 and it's quite regular to be a renown, Id say i've got a 20% chance of one, a 60% chance of a 30** Pulsar 2 and 20% another pulsar

Only time It was a paladin was last wednesday which was VERY nice
well its been months since i have had a renown on the 7:50pm departing st helens for the airport any other time its been a pulsar/pulsar 2

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Pulsar 2 MX09 OPK (2979) was seen on the 263 in Manchester yesterday evening, so presumably it's on loan to whichever depot operates that service now! (Credit to Chris on the "arriva-northwestandwales-fleetnews" Yahoo! Group.)

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
again,you would think they could operate there routes with there own buses without having to loan buses from st helens.
263 ran by WY depot but yea they should go get their own buses we are finding it hard at the moment as it is!

(03/07/2012 11:07)bolton bus basher Wrote:  263 ran by WY depot but yea they should go get their own buses we are finding it hard at the moment as it is!
If that was the case, St Helens wouldn't have sent a bus to them.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!

User(s) browsing this thread: 37 Guest(s)