Current time: 02/05/2024, 02:11 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
and i was saying 1042 was the best left, i must of been wrong..

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Rode 2985 on 352 Lates and the brakes need sorting on it... sound extremely rough.. it also struggled turning corners and took the roundabout in Orrell Extremely Badly...didnt appear to be drivers fault either dont know if this was related... but ive got to say the driver was quite good although ran around 5 late.
Find all posts by this user
SLT, I don't mean to sound offensive in any way but, what you're saying about some of our Pulsars is absolute crap. I've had 2985 twice over the last week - once all the way through to Wigan from St Helens and then again from Billinge into St Helens. The shortest of those two journey's being 25 minutes with a stint down the East Lancs. There was absolutely nothing wrong with that vehicle on either occasion, I found it quite a delight in fact.

I get that you don't like the Pulsars but when you're just posting unjustified rubbish, it becomes tiring.

Also, I noted Cadet 2494 (CX54 DKL) back out in service for the first time today since its engine work (can anyone confirm whether or not it actually received a new/refurbished engine?) on 33/33As. Engine sounding much better with the back end clean (almost!) for once and a complete lack of that rancid black smoke it had been pumping out. Didn't get a chance to ride it but the suspension still sounded to be slamming down at the back.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
(02/07/2012 16:31)CX54 DKD Wrote:  SLT, I don't mean to sound offensive in any way but, what you're saying about some of our Pulsars is absolute crap. I've had 2985 twice over the last week - once all the way through to Wigan from St Helens and then again from Billinge into St Helens. The shortest of those two journey's being 25 minutes with a stint down the East Lancs. There was absolutely nothing wrong with that vehicle on either occasion, I found it quite a delight in fact.

I get that you don't like the Pulsars but when you're just posting unjustified rubbish, it becomes tiring.

Also, I noted Cadet 2494 (CX54 DKL) back out in service for the first time today since its engine work (can anyone confirm whether or not it actually received a new/refurbished engine?) on 33/33As. Engine sounding much better with the back end clean (almost!) for once and a complete lack of that rancid black smoke it had been pumping out. Didn't get a chance to ride it but the suspension still sounded to be slamming down at the back.

I agree with your opinion on 2985, I have had this several times recently and have not noticed any problems with it whatsoever.
(02/07/2012 16:31)CX54 DKD Wrote:  SLT, I don't mean to sound offensive in any way but, what you're saying about some of our Pulsars is absolute crap. I've had 2985 twice over the last week - once all the way through to Wigan from St Helens and then again from Billinge into St Helens. The shortest of those two journey's being 25 minutes with a stint down the East Lancs. There was absolutely nothing wrong with that vehicle on either occasion, I found it quite a delight in fact.

2493 was also back out today, noted on the 34/A.

(02/07/2012 17:58)MPTE1955 Wrote:  

I agree with your opinion on 2985, I have had this several times recently and have not noticed any problems with it whatsoever.

Iv been on 2985 a few times in the past 2 months and i haven't noticed any problems with it!

There are much worser examples for example some of bootles pulsars!
(02/07/2012 18:10)Ultralow Wrote:  There are much worser examples for example some of bootles pulsars!
Care to expand?

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
(02/07/2012 18:11)27701 Wrote:  
(02/07/2012 18:10)Ultralow Wrote:  There are much worser examples for example some of bootles pulsars!
Care to expand?

Sorry i ment green lane typo !

For example 2902 i think i went on a couple of months ago it had anoying Vibrations and a scruffy interior !
(02/07/2012 18:28)Ultralow Wrote:  
(02/07/2012 18:11)27701 Wrote:  
Care to expand?
Sorry i ment green lane typo !
Makes sense now!

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
noticed 2730 on 89 lates, made a great change Smile

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice

User(s) browsing this thread: 59 Guest(s)