Current time: 27/04/2024, 05:59 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
7634 has broke down on the bridge approaching Leigh. This was due to form the 1340 from Leigh. Not a good day on 34/34A as the vehicle which should been the 0755 34A also broke down but far closer to home in St Helens Town Centre.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Arriva will be making changes to the 320 service at the end of the month, as they will increase the number of journeys to/from Wigan. The weekday daytime service will increase from every 30 mins to every 20 mins, while the Sunday daytime service is increased from hourly to every 30 mins. No changes in frequency on Saturdays or to the frequencies between St Helens and Ashton-in-Makerfield.

http://www.transportforgreatermanchester...us_network
Timetable also available on Merseytravel:

http://www.merseytravel.gov.uk/travellin...02014).pdf

Looks like it will interwork with the 360:

http://www.merseytravel.gov.uk/travellin...02014).pdf
2712 on 320's looking in a sorry state early this evening. Front end looked like was leaning to n/s and when driving was chucking clouds of black smoke from exhaust..
I saw 2730 on the 32 around 2130hrs at Moss Bank, is that usual because I have read previously on this forum that the Renowns have a tendency to run out of juice towards the very end of the day.
Usually the evening service on the 32 is run by SR's although Mon - Fri the odd vehicle from the evenung peak can stay out late. As for the Rwnowns, they tend to only stay out late on the 89's.
(03/01/2014 23:08)turbo777 Wrote:  I saw 2730 on the 32 around 2130hrs at Moss Bank, is that usual because I have read previously on this forum that the Renowns have a tendency to run out of juice towards the very end of the day.
They have been known too, I don't know as to the regularity of that happening though. Indeed 2712 has a sign in the cab stating a bus exchange should be arranged if it is on a board which stays out late.

As the main allocation on the 89 though, they stay out on late boards more often as St Helens Rider says. A fair number of drivers will run them into Jackson Street and swap them for a Pulsar time permitting though.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
2730 has been on the 32's all day. The 32 late's are normally operated with a mixture of 2 SR's and a Pulsar or 3 SR's, every now and again a Renown does appear in the evening but not to often.

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
Thanks guys, on a topic completely unrelated to StHelens I'm at this time on the number 9 from Hammersmith to Aldwych which is a Boris bus. Very nice machine indeed, smells new to.
2436 on 35/35A today.

User(s) browsing this thread: 75 Guest(s)