Current time: 05/05/2024, 15:30 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
2273 has always been a dog. It's the loudest bus I've ever been on with regards to rattles - it's been booked off for it in the past. As for 2298 being taxed through until November, it means nothing. Arriva could take it off the road tomorrow and simply claim back all the unused tax.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
stupid if you ask me judging a bus by its age not its quality

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
2274 failed again this morning,looks like problem is air pressure as the fitter as had to connect an air line to it to build the air up on it as it starts but no air pressure so im assuming that this was the same problem as yesterday but lucky enough it hadn't left the yard this morning.
i had 2 merseytravel inspectors on my 33 before one asking where people was going and what tickets they had and the other was recording passenger numbers and where they got on

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thats just so they know how many passes use the service so they know how much they have to pay the companies for the pass usage,as had 2 on me 37/38 the other day for a few hours.
2273 is a bin, went on it the other week, idle vibrations were horrible, poor engine and quite a few rattles!
Yeah both 2273 and 2274 are dreadful! Vibrations when idle on 2273 are particularly bad. These are 7559 are the buses that I try to avoid at SH- unfortunately 2273 in particular seems to follow me around!

2492 has brokedown in Prescott dont no what route it is on.
(29/06/2012 14:58)anw2015 Wrote:  Yeah both 2273 and 2274 are dreadful! Vibrations when idle on 2273 are particularly bad. These are 7559 are the buses that I try to avoid at SH- unfortunately 2273 in particular seems to follow me around!

The vibrations on 2273 are terrible, you can hear them outside. With regards to 2273 it got took of the 32's at some point this morning as it was the bus I was expecting but 2101 turned up instead.

I would not be surprised if both 2273/74 are on the withdrawal list with the Paldins when the new solo's arrive.

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
2273 has been booked back out onto 33s this afternoon into this evening.

Had a quick look down the back and the following are there:
2463 - Not sure what it's there for. Painted up with LEDs though.
7669 - Parked on the scrap line between a blinded Paladin (I forget the ID) and 1049. I think engine work was mentioned for this one?
2493 - Parked over the pits for, I assume, work to remedy its smoke output.
2274 - Looked to be this parked up the back between 2407 and an Interurban ALX400
7615 - Again, looked to be this which was towed in earlier this afternoon. Currently still no front panel on it.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]

User(s) browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)