Current time: 05/05/2024, 00:27 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
(01/11/2013 02:08)Scania1996 Wrote:  
(31/10/2013 23:42)sth77 Wrote:  There have been some strange allocations from the St Helens allocater today. 4016 on the 33 shorts until 1pm, a pulsar 2 on the 31's and 723 on the 10's (not sure if this lasted all day).

2418 was also on the 10's at around 17:00, the back row of seat are terrible for shaking on that one
2418 had been on there since about 07:30 in the morning as i think they where slightly short of buses but enough to make full service.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
There should be a replacement decker here for the schools sometime today as its being picked up from bootle unsure if its one of the geminis from london thats been converted or not.
The Solo on the 10 the other day either did at least two trips or there was another on there too.
Your replacement Decker may well be Bootles only DLA, that being 4097.
Thats correct mpte as its joined st helens fleet as its parked up by engineering to give it the once over before service.
(02/11/2013 19:09)motormayhem Wrote:  Thats correct mpte as its joined st helens fleet as its parked up by engineering to give it the once over before service.

I have ridden that twice since it came to Bootle, both times on 61, it's really not bad, certainly the drivers I had knew how to get it moving well.
I thought 4014/6 were the two schools contract buses. Has 4097 replaced 4014 or is it an extra one?
4014 is the worse out the 2 as its really sluggish with an empty bus and even worse with a full load of school kids so i think this will replace 4014 which may keep as a spare just incase till its mot runs out at the end of the month with 4016 mot.
I thought we were getting more recent London cascades to replace both vehicles. Is 4097 extra?
Yes we are to receive 2 volvo b7 gemini 1's which are to replace the dla's but they are still under conversion as vlw28 is not far off finished as been told 1 - 2 weeks and the other 2-3 weeks after that.

User(s) browsing this thread: 103 Guest(s)