Current time: 05/05/2024, 21:27 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
yea i had it way after you CX54, there is a woman bus driver who got it going at a great speed on the 329, loved it :P and 2298 thats another good dart we have Smile

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
The 22** use to be brilliant buses at huyton when I was there and u can't half tell the change since they came to St helens,some of them are in dire need of a bit of TLC.
Find all posts by this user
I'd still say they're arguably the best Darts at St Helens in terms of ride quality and speed! I can't wait for them to receive full P&P.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
I agree about them MM, they were good buses at Huyton. Green Lane's 2204 is the only one I can think of still being a good bus, can't judge the St Helens examples though. Never knew you were ex Huyton MM ;-)

Justice is finally here. Rest In Peace the 96, You'll Never Walk Alone.

P309 HEM|N587 CKA|Y721 KNF|N302 CKB|X223 ANC
Yeah was there about 8 yrs ago as the one route I use to hate doing was the 115 huyton-pagemoss on latest,I was only there for about 12 months.
I rode 2316 today and from a passengers point of view it was ok-certainly nothing special. I'd also say the same about 2298 too from a passenger perspective. For me the V-DJC darts and the X ANC (apart from 2213) are my favourite darts at SH.

Having said that about 2316 it was certainly better than its Bootle sister 2322 which I rode on the 311 yesterday. That thing has got to be one of the slowest darts I've ever been on! Sounded very ill too!

hows the shed 2328 doing since it entered service at JS
(27/06/2012 20:46)anw2015 Wrote:  For me the V-DJC darts and the X ANC (apart from 2213) are my favourite darts at SH.
Totally forgot about the V-DJCs being here! Yes, I'd agree with that sentiment Chris.
(27/06/2012 20:47)P450 SWX Wrote:  hows the shed 2328 doing since it entered service at JS
I haven't been on it (I've avoided it) but it looks and sounds atrocious.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Yeah 2346 is the best dart I've driven period but 2316 as gotta be the best T*** PNB dart at St helens.The X*** ANC darts have deteriated over there time at St helens and just look tired and worn,but the P+P should sort that out though but just don't think they are anything like they where when they were at Huyton as the engineering manager at huyton took real pride in maintaining them.
I hope if/when they P&P the X-ANC's, that they put more comfortable seating in as the Urban 90's are not good for the longer routes these vehicles regularly work on.

User(s) browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)