Current time: 04/05/2024, 13:39 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
i would not be so sure of the 89 being a good service, the other week on sunday it came 15 mins late and since theres no longer a diversion on there was no reason why he should of been late, as for the 10A BRING BACK THE OLD TIMETABLES!! every 10 mins peak with stagecoach starting at 9am and finishing at 9pm they where the days

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
One delayed service doesn't account for it being a poor service in terms of reliability. I catch it on what is practically a daily basis and it tends to be regular as clockwork, especially when you look at it in comparison to the 10/A. Delays exist, as they can on any service, but infrequently from my experience.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
I had 2316 today on me 37/38 today and must say i quite like it,suspensions a bit bounce but its a flyer of a bus,best one out of the T**PNB darts that's at St helen.
whats your opnion on 2320 MM?

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
As a drivers point of view 2320 isn't bad but not as good as 2316 I think,don't know about passengers point of view it may be different.
(27/06/2012 20:00)motormayhem Wrote:  I had 2316 today on me 37/38 today and must say i quite like it,suspensions a bit bounce but its a flyer of a bus,best one out of the T**PNB darts that's at St helen.

Me and Scania1996 seen you on 2316 Smile

I have to say 2314 has been sounding rough lately and not forgetting a few of the X reg ANC's sounding the same!Undecided!
well 2320 from a passenger point is good as i always pick that bus over other darts and its only one of 3 i like in arriva north west Big Grin

(27/06/2012 20:00)motormayhem Wrote:  I had 2316 today on me 37/38 today and must say i quite like it,suspensions a bit bounce but its a flyer of a bus,best one out of the T**PNB darts that's at St helen.

You had that before when me and my mate saw you in St.Helens Bus Station, from my point of view as a passenger I would say 2316 is the best T-PNB Dart at Jackson Street.
I also had my first and probarbly last R-COO ride today(2298), and what a cracker of a bus she is!:P
Yeah seen u both in the bus stn,2298 is another personal favourite as that's another that can't half shift.
(27/06/2012 20:16)Ultralow Wrote:  I have to say 2314 has been sounding rough lately and not forgetting a few of the X reg ANC's sounding the same!Undecided!
There's nothing wrong with the X-ANC Darts with the exception of 2213 which has been suffering from problems yet, sounds fine.

With regards to 2320, unless it's changed since its arrival, I found it to be a dog of a bus when it turned up on my 38 a few days after it transferred in. It rattled significantly and it was slow.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]

User(s) browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)