Current time: 04/05/2024, 21:16 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
2346 mustn't have been out for long as 713 did 11:00 34 from Leigh-St Helens, btw was 2800 out yesterday only if it was it must have been on something long distance as I didn't see it in the bus station while I was there from about 12:30-13:30
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Dart 2249 was out on the 89 earlier this evening
Think 2249 had been out most of the day as me and a friend of mine saw it during the afternoon while we were in St Helens

There were also the usual oddities out on 10As including the odd Cadet that had been replaced earlier on in the morning from what I got told
(19/09/2013 07:25)M60lad Wrote:  Think 2249 had been out most of the day as me and a friend of mine saw it during the afternoon while we were in St Helens

There were also the usual oddities out on 10As including the odd Cadet that had been replaced earlier on in the morning from what I got told

Correct, 2491 was on the 10A yesterday evening
To be honest, reporting a cadet on a 10 / 10A is not really worth it anymore, it seems to have been happening on a regular basis for quite a while now so really nothing new. A dart however is still a bit rarer and are still really an every now and then along with the SR's.
(19/09/2013 09:21)MPTE1955 Wrote:  To be honest, reporting a cadet on a 10 / 10A is not really worth it anymore, it seems to have been happening on a regular basis for quite a while now so really nothing new. A dart however is still a bit rarer and are still really an every now and then along with the SR's.

Yes I know it's nothing new however it's not usual besides I was replying to M60 Lad's post specifying the fleet number
(19/09/2013 18:16)Scania1996 Wrote:  
(19/09/2013 09:21)MPTE1955 Wrote:  To be honest, reporting a cadet on a 10 / 10A is not really worth it anymore, it seems to have been happening on a regular basis for quite a while now so really nothing new. A dart however is still a bit rarer and are still really an every now and then along with the SR's.

Yes I know it's nothing new however it's not usual besides I was replying to the previous post specifying the fleet number.

I wasn't having a go at you by the way, I was just saying.
2251 has had the interurban front panel removed and replaced with an old liveried one, so it is now back in the same colour scheme all over.

Also noted today was 2213 on the 352's.

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
there was a cadet on lates on the 352 on friday.

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
(22/09/2013 01:26)SLTRegular Wrote:  there was a cadet on lates on the 352 on friday.

That could have been 2419 as it was out on the 352's during the day.

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17

User(s) browsing this thread: 89 Guest(s)