Current time: 03/05/2024, 23:20 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
Renown 2710 was on the 10 at lunchtime today
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(12/09/2013 16:47)St Helens Rider Wrote:  Another day - another dart breakdown - 7665 broke down in St Helens this morning just after 8 am. Should have worked the 0805 34, a B10BLE deputised.

Don't think there could have been much wrong with it, sure I saw an old livery Marshall at the crossing near the library just after 5:30pm.

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
(12/09/2013 16:47)St Helens Rider Wrote:  Another day - another dart breakdown - 7665 broke down in St Helens this morning just after 8 am. Should have worked the 0805 34, a B10BLE deputised.

Don't think there could have been much wrong with it, sure I saw an old livery Marshall at the crossing near the library just after 5:30pm.

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
(12/09/2013 22:08)sth77 Wrote:  

Yeah it got sent back out at about 11:00am as it went out on the 32.
2419 failed prior to operating the last 356 last night. 720 was brought out to complete it instead. Despite its breakdown though, 2419 is out on the same duty today and set to stay out late on 356s.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Considering 356 has a regular driver (good friend of mine) most of the week apart from Wednesday's I'm surprised he didn't swap 2419 over earlier as he did mention to me when I saw him Thursday night that he was thinking of swapping the bus over anyway and maybe bringing out a Solo, I'm guessing he wishes he did now, lol
713 on 34/34A this afternoon. I'm fairly this duty (which is the 1400 off Leigh) was a Dart this mornibg.
Yeah it was SHR,it was 2346 but it failed at 10:05 as it got towed in by our tow truck and the sr went out in its place.
2346 was off on its merry way to Widnes about half 3 so can't have been too serious!

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
(17/09/2013 13:54)motormayhem Wrote:  Yeah it was SHR,it was 2346 but it failed at 10:05 as it got towed in by our tow truck and the sr went out in its place.

Thanks for the confirmation MM. The Darts really do seem to have been struggling over the last few weeks.

CX54 - interesting to know whatever problem 2346 had has been fixed and it's back out in service.

User(s) browsing this thread: 40 Guest(s)