Current time: 03/05/2024, 11:51 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
(27/07/2013 21:35)wirralbus Wrote:  Are there any specific requirements for these contracts other than being double deckers , ie seating .
I doubt it but if so, I'm not 100% who the previous operator was but if Red Kite as I suspect, their ex-London ALX400s will have been the most recent allocation.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(27/07/2013 21:20)507009 Wrote:  There are plenty of commercial routes throughout the region which would benefit from these Presidents ahead of school routes. Quite a few DLAs are lying spare at the moment which could easily be utilised on St Helens' new contract.

Isnt there 2 dla's at speke which are getting replaced or are they staying longer.
(28/07/2013 07:15)motormayhem Wrote:  
(27/07/2013 21:20)507009 Wrote:  There are plenty of commercial routes throughout the region which would benefit from these Presidents ahead of school routes. Quite a few DLAs are lying spare at the moment which could easily be utilised on St Helens' new contract.

Isnt there 2 dla's at speke which are getting replaced or are they staying longer.

One is due at Winsford as a replacement for 3311, They got replaced by B10BLE's from Bolton.
Cant see them coming from bolton with them loosing some schools as they are still operating step deckers arnt they.
2211 on 34/34A duty which works onto the evening service.
360 had a range of buses on there yeasterday as there was pulsar 2696 and cadet 249* on the shorts while there was a pulsar,solo sr(720) and darts 2346,2350 on the longs.
I had 2422 on the 10 late yesterday afternoon, whilst this is quite a nice tidy bus with well padded seats and little rattles it appeared to be quite slow. Whether this was the driver or not I don't know.
(28/07/2013 10:46)motormayhem Wrote:  Cant see them coming from bolton with them loosing some schools as they are still operating step deckers arnt they.

Only 2 step deckers left at Bolton, 3362/3 but the do have 14 DLAs and I've heard they've lost some schools.
(31/07/2013 06:55)MPTE1955 Wrote:  I had 2422 on the 10 late yesterday afternoon, whilst this is quite a nice tidy bus with well padded seats and little rattles it appeared to be quite slow. Whether this was the driver or not I don't know.
It's 2422 - very slow bus.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
2800 spreading its wings again as its out on 620 today.

User(s) browsing this thread: 55 Guest(s)