Current time: 05/05/2024, 08:24 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
It will most probally be the T*** PNB batch first as when these get a fault that cost time and money to repair then they are just with drawing them just like they have done with 2318 as its been with drawn due to the compressor and something else being defective and was easier and less time consuming to just replace it with 2324 as theres no point wasting money and time if there starting to get withdrawn.
The thing id like to know is whats going to replace them as the only 2 places i can think what will have cascades ready to move out will be bolton and runcorn,or is there anywhere else.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
bolton can give you DAFs along with the odd dart once the deckers are in service, not standard with arriva most of them but they are slighting younger than the marshall farts so it would not shock me if they do turn up here (they are also reliable and in good condition)

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Bolton are familiar with the non-standard DAFs - they'll most likely remain there until withdrawal. Younger Dart replacements doesn't seem too far fetched in the short term though, particularly it new vehicles are intended at a later date.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Wouldn't be to surprised if they get replaced with more darts, although the Pulsar's at Runcorn that are rumoured to be leaving would be another possibility. As with most things we shall wait see what turns up.

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
few jobs going for route 360 now, noticed before while doing college work, see starting point for more details if your going to put in for it

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
just had solo 678 on 33 home, not a good idea for the route, i will really not happy to see another one heading into town! for the mannor whereas theres an old livery pulsar on the 35, allocations are a complete and utter joke today.

(04/01/2013 12:26)bolton bus basher Wrote:  just had solo 678 on 33 home, not a good idea for the route, i will really not happy to see another one heading into town! for the mannor whereas theres an old livery pulsar on the 35, allocations are a complete and utter joke today.

The pulsar on the 35/A is 2694. Second time this week that a pulsar has been on this route.

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
Trouble is that St Helens has too many Solos/Solo SR's when realistically the smallest vehicles in the fleet should be equivalent to a Dart in capacity terms. Really noticeable on a Friday which is by and large the busiest day of the week in the area.
Is 7620 in service here? Only I've not seen it yet! 7623 is still, on the 20 today.

On the talk of marshalls, 7634 was on the 329 and actually stayed out all day!! There has been 4 other marshalls on there over the past 3 days and none of them have lasted the day. Just seems strange that marshalls always get replaced when they are on there!

I got told 7620 got sent back and 2324 came in place of it.

User(s) browsing this thread: 69 Guest(s)