Current time: 05/05/2024, 23:16 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
Thought i was seeing things befoore, but there were 2 89s following each other literally towards St helens I Saw 2704 & 2713 in Huyton about 720pm. nose to tail!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
yeah mate thats been a problem lately on that route i was on 2705 about a month ago and 2699 went right in front so 2705 went out of service when it got to the airport as it was over 20 minutes late.

Here is my Flickr photo stream why dont you take a look! It was last updated: 15/05/13
2704 on 10A
One of the new livery Marshalls (not 7627) looking set to go out on the 16.40 89 having just arrived in St Helens from the airport.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
2496 on 352 this afternoon.
Presumably swapped from one of the day boards on the 37/38 which had a new livery Pulsar 2 on it this evening.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
(06/12/2012 16:37)CX54 DKD Wrote:  One of the new livery Marshalls (not 7627) looking set to go out on the 16.40 89 having just arrived in St Helens from the airport.

It was 7634 forgot to post it before thats two marshalls in two days on the same working.

Here is my Flickr photo stream why dont you take a look! It was last updated: 15/05/13
7634 started its day on the 37/8. Replaced by an interurban liveried p2 by the evening tho.

A marshall has been on the 329 every day this week and everyday this has been replaced by the evening too! Twice by cadets and once by a b10ble and once by a dart. The 329 has mainly seen darts too this week which I find strange as they seem to get replaced a lot during the day when they are on there.

7634 was out on the 89's this morning, noted in getting ready to depart the bus station around 11:20.

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
Speaking of Marshalls, I had the dreaded 7640 coming back this afternoon on the 34 - definitely one for immediate transportation to Barnsley ASAP. It's certainly not got any better!

User(s) browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)